Stylist Noona Pt 13 (French Toast)(fluff/smut)

"Oh fuck, my head. What the hell happened last night?" Your head throbs even as you are just sitting up in bed. A knock on the door makes it feel like someone is playing drums inside your head.

"(Y/N) can I come in?"

"Ugh yea. But be quiet please." You groan rubbing your temples

"You're such a lightweight." Namjoon's cheery voice poking fun at you is like sandpaper on a burn.

"Shut up," You hiss. "Do we have asprin?-"

He hands you a bottle of medicine from behind his back, reading your mind.

"Take 4"

"Thank you Joonie, whats up?" You pat the bed next to you.

"Well, first, before I forget, there's coffee down in the kitchen." He moves some messy hair out of your face sitting down. "Also you know it's Jungkook's day and he's been up since 5 planning all of the things he wants to do with you today. Pretty sure I saw swimming on the list at 11, so I just wanted to make sure you had a suit."

"Yea, I've got 2 or 3 I think. He's so cute, I'm glad he planned something, because I didn't." you push the blankets down off of your legs. "Hmm, I don't remember changing into these..."

"Oh yea, Jimin helped you change and put you to bed. He said you almost fell down the stairs. From now on when you drink one of us will go with you pretty much everywhere, no argument on this okay? We just care about you too much to let you get hurt."

"Okay, okay." You genuinely don't remember anything from last night.

You both look up as the top of Jungkook's head peaks around the door.

"Good morning noona, how's your head?"

"Ah it's not too bad now, the meds are kicking in, come sit Kookie." You pat the other side of the bed.

"No no, you can sit here," Namjoon says getting up. "I need to go Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung and I are going to the studio for a bit."

Jungkook takes his place and you both say goodbye to Namjoon.

"So I hear you have everything planned out Kookie. You're so cute!" you get up on your knees kissing his cheek and then his lips. He kisses you back pulling you onto his lap.

"Noona, it's gonna be so much fun! I just have one request." His face falls slightly.

"What is it?"

"I want you to try not to see me as the maknae today." His eyes giving you the same look as when he teased you about being called noona.

"That won't be a problem." You hold one side of his face kissing the other side of his neck nipping his jawline.

"Mm noona," His hands pull you closer. "Noona wait, we don't have to rush today, we've got plenty of time."

"Okay, what would you like to do first?" You stand up holding his hands studying his features. His sweet doe eyes full of joy and anticipation.

"Here, I have a list of things I want to do." He pulls a folded up paper from his back pocket.

Breakfast

Swimming

Lunch with everyone

Shopping

Cuddles

Sunset picnic

Bed time