Stylist Noona Pt 80 (All or Nothing) (angst)

"Have fun?" Jimin pokes fun at Yoongi as he spoons some of the soup into a bowl.

"Shut up." The elder blushes and sits down quickly. "... but yes"

You sip the spicy soup gingerly, feeling quite cozy in one of Yoongi's giant sweatshirts. There's a fuzzy warm happiness just sitting enjoying dinner with your men. It's the kind of feeling that makes you appreciate life, and the people in it.

Conversation dulls out as you sit in bliss, there's raucous laughter and lots of gibbering, but your thoughts drown it out until it sounds like you're in a fishbowl. Looking around the table you can't help but admire the 7 with you. You get the sense that you've all changed since meeting. Of course they've changed hair colors plenty of times, but it's a deeper, more gradual change than that.

It's like a candle slowly burning away. It happens so slowly, and subtly that if you're constantly watching it burn, you'll never notice when it's a few inches shorter than it used to be. Only when you stop and take a good long look, do you realize it's changed.

Your eyes float from one chair to the next, looking, really looking and thinking about how much each occupant has changed and grown.

Jimin, has been mostly sober for the last year, only taking a drink to be sociable. Even more than that he's really become much less possessive, but still retained his sweet need to be around someone all the time. When he's not cuddling with you, he's almost certainly, sitting around/with/on any one of the others.

Jungkook has grown right before your eyes, he really seems to have found himself. It's more than just the tattoos and piercings, but he's confident and outgoing. Not at all the shy boy you first talked to in front of the vending machine. No, he's becoming a man, so much so, it almost feels impossible for you to be his 'noona'.

Hoseok, your sweet Hobi, who is currently rolling with laughter as Joon tries to balance a spoon on his nose. He always has that sunshine smile when things seem bleak, but he's learned to relax, and let himself be sad in front of others. Now his desire to have sex in otherwise risky places, however, has not changed. In fact you've probably encouraged his exhbitionist tendencies a bit too much.

Of course the chef extraordinaire, Jin. Your relationship with him has probably changed the most out of everyone. Mostly due to your miscommunication, and personal short-fallings, than any of Jin's lack of growth. But getting to know him and falling in love with him has been like living a movie. With less of the unhealthy cliches of course.

The whole situation with the guys is pretty unrealistic like a crazy hallmark movie, or perhaps it's more like a porn movie with a happy ending. It doesn't matter, you wouldn't have it any other way.

Taehyung, like Jungkook, has become more of a man, more mature and thoughtful. Its not that he was incredibly immature, or childish, or didn't care about anyone, not at all. For him its been a very subtle change, sitting quietly paying attention to every detail of a conversation. Speaking with greater insight and deeper meaning, and less off the cuff. And yet hes still able to have fun, hes not stuck up, and too good to make a stupid joke.

Of course Namjoons spoon ends up flying across the room, because of course it does. If you really think about it, the change in Namjoon happened pretty early on. At first he might have felt a bit, for lack of better words, like a leader. It comes like second nature to be a leader, so one more person in the house was like adopting another member. But fairly soon after you really started spending time together, he definitely settled into the role of sweet boyfriend.

Lastly, the man you just spent the last half hour with, in bed. Yoongi, the gruff exterior melted away piece by piece, and not always painlessly at that. Hes the soft teddy bear you can run to, that wont sugar coat it if you're doing dumb shit.