Stylist Noona Pt 99 (Dilfs) (entirely important fluff)

Call me a liar because I'm back before June!!
I finished the chapter and couldn't resist posting it right away because I missed writing for this book and all of you so much. 

It's a long one, buckle up babies😘

________________

You knew having a living breathing baby would have a learning curve but oh boy. Even just the first day in the hospital was…. Interesting.
Feeding Aera every 2 hours. The constant movement and general hum of nurses in and out of the room keeps you awake in between the little ones' meals.

And then there's the inlaws. Oh the in-laws.

You were fortunate enough to be surprised by Jin's mother and father while still in your hospital gown, half undone nearing the end of feeding Aera. Yup the Kims just had to come in while you had one boob out, hair in a messy bun, with frazzled pieces sticking to your neck with dried sweat.

Jin was quick to pop in front of them, and greet them long enough for you to detach the baby and cover up again.
Of course they understood, they have two of their own children for goodness sake, but as much as they tried to play it off  saying 'it's completely natural’ it's rather mortifying to have the people who were so against you staying in their son's life, see your tits.

But after they saw Aera, and held their second grandchild, their demeanor towards you completely changed, although Jin’s father may never admit it.
Babies change everything. And it's pretty clear with the other inlaws as well that Aera is going to be spoiled with love at every turn.

After Jin’s parents left, you change into a more presentable tshirt and comfy shorts, and you smooth your hair back into a braid. But any more effort you could have expended putting on makeup was sucked out of you a few hours ago.

Jimin, Yoongis, and Taehyung's sets of parents visited that same day, with Namjoon and Hoseok’s  respective parents visiting the next day shortly before Dr. Hani signed your discharge papers and gave you the green light to leave.

Thank goodness you have Sangyeol,  because none of you knew you had to have a car seat before you could leave the hospital. It makes sense honestly, but it hadn't exactly occurred to any of you either.  But Sangyeol had.

“I had to do this same thing for my brother last year,” He explains, gesturing to the fully installed carseat in the third row of the van. “Think of it as my gift to you all. And Congratulations, to you all!

“Thank you Sangyeol,” You give the man a tired smile, as you buckle your daughter into her new car seat. 

“Of course. It's the best way I could think to thank you for helping me meet my girlfriend.” He smiles brightly and offers you a hand to climb up into the van that you graciously take.

“Hey, you're the one who got her number, I hardly did anything.”  You quip, speaking around the other moving bodied climbing into the van around you. Jin climbs over you so that you can still be next to the baby. Jimin Tae and Hobi take the front row of seats, while Yoongi is squished between Joon and Kookies massive frames. 
None of you had accounted for the two extra bodies that would be accompanying you in this return trip, so the van feels a bit more like a sardine can than any of you would really prefer

“Maybe so.  But you're the reason we were at the jewelry store in the first place.”

“True.. true.”

“It is true.” The bodyguard looks around the lower level of the parking deck. “Everybody in?”

The eight of you nod and the baby coos right on cue earning several awes, and Sangyeol shuts the side door softly but firmly making sure it latches. He climbs into the driver seat and with a nod in the rearview mirror, starting the car right away he gets on the road quickly.