Stylist Noona Pt 3 (Kitchen Fun)(smut)

You wake up to a small knock on the door and sweet wake up call from outside the door.

"(Y/N) noona, if you are up, Jin hyung is making breakfast right now. We'd really like for you to come down to eat with us!" Well it was definitely Jungkook outside. Normally you hate being called noona, but when its coming from Jungkook you can't help but giggle.

"I'll be down in a few minutes!" You call back sitting up, stretch and hop out of bed.

You search though the closet for something better than pajamas to wear to breakfast, but all you can find are more and more fancy cocktail dresses.

Maybe one of the guys would let me borrow a shirt and I'll just wear my jeans from yesterday.  Venturing out of your room you go to knock on the first door.

No answer.

"Well Jin is cooking, I'd rather not bother Yoongi if he's in his room, I guess I'll try Namjoon and Hoseok"

There's no answer from their door either

"Well shit."

Reluctantly you knock on Yoongi's door.

A faint groan comes from the other side, you wait for a few seconds. Maybe he didn't fully wake up?

You knock again, and the door is thrown open immediately.

"I heard you the first time." Yoongi's eyes sear into yours.

You must have look super scared because for once his face softens, into a stern questioning look.

"Ah sorry, um- do you have a shirt or something that I could borrow, all I can find are dresses in my room." You hold your arm staring down at the floorboards.

"Yeah, come on in." He sighs stepping aside to let you in.

You stand there awkwardly wishing to phase through the wall into the next room.

Yoongi rummages through his drawers for a bit then comes back with a black shirt with yellow stripes. He throws it to you and tells you to try it on in his bathroom, and you do as he says.

After putting the shirt on, you come back out to the main bedroom, to Yoongi sitting slumped on the edge of his bed

After putting the shirt on, you come back out to the main bedroom, to Yoongi sitting slumped on the edge of his bed. He perks up when he sees you.

"Hey that doesn't look half bad on you!" To your surprise, is that a smile? A tiny one, but a smile nonetheless.

"Are you coming down to breakfast with the rest of us?" You send him a faint smile in return.

"Yeah, I'll go down with you if you want since you probably don't know where the kitchen is yet, do you?"

He gets off his bed, and pulls off his shirt. You cover your eyes, embarrassed to be this close to a half naked man...

Okay, okay....you peek a little. His skin is so pale especially compared to Namjoons, but its still so beautiful. His arms and lean torso and-