Stylist Noona Pt 16 (Soju)(angst)

Scanning through the isles you find the ice cream section and begin the search for the perfect sad mood ice cream.

"Hey! Watch where you are going!" A gruff man scolds you as you had accidentally bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn-"

"Hey, your that slut from the club, aren't you!" You had been too stunned before to realize the man you ran into was the asshole who harassed you at the club.

"Please just leave me alone." You put your head down to push past him not in the mood for any of his shit, but he grabs your arm roughly spinning you to face his deprecation.

"Aw what's the matter whore, was the little boy you went with, was his dick not big enough for a slut like you?" His malicious eyes burn into yours. "I'm glad you didn't go home with me, you probably would have given me some sort of slut disease!"

You had enough.

Yanking your arm out of his painful vice-like grip you drop the shopping basket and run to your car, fumbling to put the key in the ignition. You drive home tears streaming down your face.

Not even chocolate ice cream could fix the way you were hurting, the mans words replaying over and over in your head cutting deeper into the wounds from that night, that had just started to heal. You knew what would drown out his voice. Only one thing.

Struggling to see through the tears you go to the kitchen and yank open the fridge. Perfect, a bottle and a half of soju all to yourself.

You open it letting the cap fall, before sitting on the floor against the refrigerator downing the half full bottle in one go.

Bringing your knees to your chest you sob. The empty bottle falls on its side, calling your attention away from self pity. You open the next bottle getting to your feet, accidentally kicking the spare bottle. Lazily you watch it roll, only stopping when it hits the wall near the door to the pool.

"Hmph." Your drunk mind has an idea.

You manage to get down the stairs without hurting yourself, the pool water shimmers at you invitingly.

Taking a swig of the second bottle, now only half full, you set it clumsily on the stairs and stumble to the water.

"I haven't heard from (Y/N) in a while, she must have gotten side tracked at the mall or something." Yoongi chuckles to the group.

"Yea, I feel bad not going with her though." Jimin says opening the garage door.

"Wait, that's the car she would have taken right?" Jin asks already knowing the answer. "She must be home then."

The boys push into the house and call for you.

No answer.

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)!?"

They begin to panic a little, but try to think rationally, maybe you fell asleep with a movie on.

Heading to the living room, Jungkook is the first to spot the loose cap on the kitchen floor.

"Isn't this a soju cap hyung?" He hands the cap to Hoseok who nods and points at the second cap and then to the bottle against the wall.

"Oh god....... the pool door, I went swimming earlier, but I know I closed it!" Taehyung says, his words striking fear in each of their hearts.

Rushing down the stairs they assume the worst. The first to turn the corner stop dead in their tracks, the boys following them crash into them.