Chapter 34

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

My final exams are coming so I spent most of my time reviewing. I don't want to fail it besides it is the last exam I'll take on my college life so I'll make sure my best. And if I don't have a passing grades, I can't enroll on the medical school I'll take. 

I am sitting on my chair that's near on my study table, reading books and all of the notes I wrote about the lessons. The only source of the light in my whole dark room is the lamp shade that was on the table too, next to my things.

Well, even I am too busy on being a nerd, I still have the time to give affections and time at my bunny. I don't want her to think that I don't have time for her or that I am ignoring her. It's better to be sure than to be sorry.

While reading some contexts on my book, my phone lights up indicating that someone sent me a message. I removed my glass before picking my phone up to check who is it.

'My Baby Bunny'

:Y/n, I have some problem. Could you go here, pwease~? 

It better be true. She had once texted me like this and it was only a joke, I immediately sprint off to her but she will just say that it was a prank. Like she just read my thoughts, she sent again another message.

'My Baby Bunny'

:And I promise you that this is not a joke.

:Please, come here.

:I need help, baby.

I shook my head before typing a message to her.

'Baby Y/n/n'

:Okay, I'll be right there

:Just wait, okay? 

'My Baby Bunny' 

:Okay!

I smiled before groaning as I've been sitting her for last 2 hours and my back really hurts. I stretched up after standing up from my seat. I ran to my closet to get some hoodies that I could put on top of my pajamas.

I brought my wallet and phone before going out and I first make sure that I locked the door. I just took stairs because she was just only one floor ahead from me so it will not be problem. It is easier and faster and also I could take some exercise because all I did today is to lay and sit on my room.

I dashed on her room and knocked on the door but no answer. I let my knuckles make a contact again on the door so she could indicate that there is already a person in front of her door but still no answers. I got worried so I tried to twist her door knob and luckily it is open. I pushed the door more to create a bigger gap and stepped inside. I shut the door close gently before jogging on her room. 

I knocked before opening and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. Her hands were at her tummy as I noticed that her hair was very messy. She looked like she just came from a deep slumber.

She turned her head at me before pouting. I gestured to ask what is wrong and closed the door behind me, not taking my eyes off her.

"There, look" She said before pointing on the spot where she is sitting making me chuckle.

I looked at her troubled face and her eyebrows were meeting now. Her bedsheets were red and I already know what's her problem.

"You've been run out of stock?" I asked as she nodded her head at me cutely so I approached her. I planted a kiss on her forehead before pinching her cheeks.

"I think that I still don't have anymore too so I'll buy in the nearest store, just wait, okay?" I smiled at her as she nod her head and also smiled in exchange.

I pressed my lips again on her temple before smiling and running out of her room. I immediately went to the nearest convenience store I knew here. 

I picked up some pads and also bars of chocolates for her. I also grabbed some snacks so I would have some to eat while looking at her. I will just stay at her place for today so I could take care of her and I know that I have studied enough for today. I can continue it tomorrow.

My studies are important but for me, she is more important. So, I will accompany her for the whole night.

I went to the counter to pay for all the things I grabbed. After giving the things I bought, I thanked her before making my way back to our condo complex.

-

"Hey" I said softly as soon as I reached her room. I chuckled as I saw the look on her face, she was really in pain, huh?

"There's nothing funny! Shut it!" She said irritated and grabbed a pillow to throw at me. I caught it with my hands and plopped it in the bed again.

"Okay, don't hit me" I raised both of my hand but I still have a smile on my face. I approached her with the bag that is full of the things I bought earlier. I passed her the pads so she immediately run on her bathroom with the necessities she need. 

When she was already in the bathroom, I went closer to her bed and removed the bedsheets. I got some new at her closets and put it in. I put the old one aside and wait for Nayeon to go out so I could put it in the washing machine.

I heard that the door was already opened so I picked up the sheets and went inside the room. She was already dressed but her hair were covered with a towel. 

I put it and some laundry detergent inside the machine. I pressed some buttons to make it work. 

I went out again and noticed that Nayeon was already not here. I marched to the living room and saw that there is a light coming from the kitchen so I decided to go there. I saw that she was drinking water while sitting on a chair.

"Does it hurts so much?" I asked when I noticed her troubled face as her one hand is holding her tummy. She pouted and nodded her head before opening her arms wide.

I smiled before shifting closer to her so I could give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her as she snaked hers on my waist. She put her head in the crook of my neck while I drew random patterns at her back with my thumb.

"Kiss me and I will be okay" She mumbled in my neck as I kept caressing her back. I laughed as soon as I heard her statement.

"I don't think so, I think that my kisses can't make you better" I teased her that made me receive smacks from her big hands.

"Why? Are you making excuses just because you don't want to kiss me anymore? Are you cheating on me? and it's not possible because we rarely see each other nowadays because you are busy on your studies?" She rambled as she kept hitting me with her hands. I cupped her face but I didn't expect that I will see that there are tears coming from her eyes.

"He-hey, I am just joking. Why are you crying? I could give you so many kisses if you want, just stop crying. C'mon, I didn't know that you are this emotional if you have it" I mumbled the last sentence as my thumb kept wiping all the tears that is flowing out. 

I thought that she was only on her period.

But why it looks like that she is pregnant.

"Sorry~ let's go on the living room to watch some movies" I gave her a quick kiss before carrying in bridal style.

I swear this girl's gonna be the death of me. Argh!