Chapter 69

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Moonbyul stop bothering me. You're so annoying, I just want you to throw off the cliff already"

She said she has nothing to do so she decided to stay here on my side and since from the start, she kept annoying me and I'm done with it already. Seriously.

"Nayeon... anyone will be really lucky to have me at there side so be thankful" She crossed her arms. 

"And I am not that anyone, Byul-yi" I retorted, pushing her out of the way because she's blocking me. "I'm working, just go"

"But I already told you, there's not so much to do, they can handle it already"

"Then you shouldn't even bother to go here at the hospital and just stayed all day in your house. And here I thought every nurses should be very busy but then here you are, relaxing and chilling" I blurted out. She just blew raspberries on me. Ugh, very annoying.

"It's early in the morning and you looked so stress already" I snapped my head at the voice. 

"Hello, Y/n. You're late" Moonbyul said which made Y/n to scratch her nape.

"Yeah. I didn't get enough sleep last night so I overslept" She responded while curving her lips upwards. 

"Good morning, your patients are waiting" I greeted her, passing the list to her. She signed up and brought it back to me.

"Good morning too, I'll get going now. Thanks, Nayeon" She said, carving a small yet sweet smile for me before going.

"What... is that? You two are already okay?" Moonbyul nudged me repeatedly as she asked me that with a bit sense of impatience on her voice.

"Aishi, stop doing that" I swatted her hands away from me. "And we're cool"

"What cool? Did you two do something like in dramas, "let's talk" then it's not talk instead you two will..." She trailed off, hesitating to even continue her sentence.

"What?" I questioned.

She used her two hands and closed the space to make it look like the shape of lips and let it touch its tips. "Kiss?"

"What? No! What are you thinking like that?" I scrunched my face in frustration. I sighed and let my fingers run through the strands of my hair. She shrugged her shoulders and her lips turned into a grin.

"sayang naman" She mumbled which I didn't catch well.

"What? Sa- what?" I creased my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Sayonara, bye bye. I'll go now, have a nice day, chingu" She bid her farewell before running away from here. I snickered and just continued my work.

-

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I moved my head up when I heard the door opened, hearing the familiar click on the door. I got confused when I saw a woman in a doctor gown, she halted on her steps when her gaze landed on me.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought this is the room that Miss Bae told me" She bowed her head as she voiced out for apology.

"Uh no need to be sorry. You are new?" I noticed that I'm not familiar with her features but yeah, she's dead gorgeous. 

"Y-yes" She answered. I stood up from my seat and walked closer to her.

"Nice" I grinned and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my coat.

"What did Ms. Bae instructed you about the room?" I interrogated so maybe I could give her a hand.

"She said the last room in this hallway" My mouth formed into a circle followed by fit of giggles.