Chapter 45

Another update!

Cause why not? I wasn't able to give you all an update yesterday so here it is!

==========

(3RD PERSON P.O.V)

The couple were in a beach, already on their bathing suit. They were very excited for another day at their vacation at the Jeju as they still have one more day there before going back to the capital city, Seoul.

Y/n placed a mat on the sand after settling down the basket of foods they brought. Nayeon sat at the mat with a bottle of sun block on her hands.

"Y/n, baby, put a sunblock on me. Please~" She requested on the younger one which the other granted. Y/n sat at the back of Nayeon and grabbed the sunblock on Nayeon's hand before squeezing an enough amount of it on her own hands.

She rubbed it on Nayeon's back to her arms and neck, spreading the cream on her upper body. Once Y/n was already finished putting the lotion on her girlfriend, she stood up and carried the older one on her arms.

Nayeon got surprised when her body got lifted from the surface which made her let out a shriek. The other one find it amusing when she saw how surprised Nayeon is, she completely lift her up from the ground as she steadied herself so they will not be out of balance and will fall together on the ground.

"YAH! Y/N!" The bunny shouted while holding on the taller woman as her life depends on her. Y/n started walking closer to the seawater while laughing.

The water had already reached Y/n's feet which made her shiver as how cold it is. The waves of water are splashing on the sound which made a comforting sound. Once Y/n made sure that she was already in the right position, she threw the girl that she was carrying.

Nayeon yelped in surprised as her body were thrown on the water. A big splash was made as the bunny girl's body made a contact on the water. Nayeon immediately swam upward to catch an air from the sudden action as her girlfriend were busy laughing, finding her actions funny.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nayeon coughed repeatedly as some of water went on her nose and mouth. The water was really salty, her throat got dry making her let out a few cough. "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME, SONG Y/N!"

The younger girl hurriedly ran away at what Nayeon's had said as she don't to get hurt. Nayeon jolted up from the water and chased a certain running girl. "COME BACK HERE, YOU!!"

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN, MISS IM!" Y/n laughingly yelled back as the other one started to chase her away. Nayeon screamed in frustration as she run after Y/n with her full body wet.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP FROM RUNNING, I'LL BREAK UP WITH YOU SONG!" Nayeon shouted as high as possible, as there are great distance between them. When Y/n heard the word break up, her steps immediately halted as she don't want that word coming from her girlfriend's mouth. 

Nayeon smile victoriously when she saw her plan worked and caught up with the other one. She pinched her ears from the back so hard "Do you think it's funny? I got water in to my nose and mouth and the water was so fucking salty"

"Duh, because we were in a sea so it was indeed salty" Y/n commented which made Nayeon burned more in anger. She churned her ear between her fingers more hard, making Y/n wince in pain.

"You really still have the power to talk back at me" She gritted her teeth in annoyance toward her girlfriend.

"So-sorry!" Y/n said before bending down to splash water to the bunny which caught her off guard as the water went straight on her face. She let go off Y/n's ear because of the attack and she used both of her hands to frantically wipe her face.

Y/n laughed as she have already made an escape and splashed water on Nayeon's direction, repeatedly. As soon as Nayeon recovered from it, she also splashed water back to Y/n. The fight was still on going which already made Nayeon join Y/n with laughing as she started to enjoy this action.

They continued on having fun at the beach together with playing and making a mess with each other.

-

It was now their last day here at the Jeju island and the decided to start their day so early than the previous. They want to catch sight of the sunrise at the Seongsan Ilchul-bong or the famous sunrise peak at the town of Jeju.

Y/n was still in her sleepy state and can't stop herself from yawning and closing her eyes as the sleepiness still hit her even she have took a fresh cold shower already. Nayeon was looking at her while shaking her head in amusement and a smile was displayed on her lips because of how cute the sleepy Y/n looks like.

She also wants to sleep but they need to go at the certain location as it was already their last day at the island. Nayeon grabbed the thick book that was owned by Y/n and hit it with her as soon as she saw her closing her eyes.

"Ouch!" Y/n exclaimed as her eyes wide open from the hit. Nayeon raised a brow and motioned her to stand up.

"You still sleepy?" Nayeon softly asked as the latter lazily stood up from the sofa they have in they're hotel room. The taller girl nodded her head so she immediately got a pinch on her waist.

"Wah! What was that for?!" Y/n jolted at her place when she received a sting of pain. Her senses were already awake because how Nayeon's attack hurts.

"You need to be fully awake, baby~ You'll still drive a car, we don't wanna get into an accident, do we?" The older one reminded so Y/n promptly nodded her head.

"Okay, slap me first. It looks like all your hits are effective to wake m-" She didn't get to finish her sentence when she got a slap on her face that made her face red. "That...was great...really effective. C'mon"

Nayeon laughed at her silliness and clung on her arm as they went out of their room. Of course they had with them the important things like cellphone and wallet. They would never forget to bring it.

When they arrived at their destination, they immediately positioned their selves at the best spot. They waited for the sun to rise, watching the whole blue sky. It was still not that lively as the sun still not went out.

As soon as the sun started to rise up, the couple brought their phones out so they could take a pic. They took a shot of it for a few times before putting it in a selfie mode so the two could take a photo with them together as the sunrise in the background.

 They took a shot of it for a few times before putting it in a selfie mode so the two could take a photo with them together as the sunrise in the background

"Y/n/n, when I say together, the both of us will say forever after, okay?" Nayeon suggested as she was the one who were holding the phone.

"Noted, baby" Y/n responded and smiled. Nayeon also smiled, looking at the camera.

"Together!" Nayeon started which made the both of them smile wider than before.

"Forever!" They both said as Nayeon pressed the button to take a shot.

Is there really a forever for the both of them?