Chapter 58

Boring chapter ahead... Again and again...

::::::::::::::

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Yah! I saw someone here that I didn't expect. Oh my gosh, Y/n!" Amy childishly exclaimed as her hand was clamped on her mouth. She has a very dramatic face that I want to punch off.

"I know" I shortly replied, just shrugging my shoulders off. How did she find out, she doesn't even go on our floor.

Maybe she just saw her somewhere, got lucky that she got a glimpse of her.

"You know, you know?!" She yelled with a voice that's not enough to be heard from anyone. I should be even thankful for this situation as it was lower than the usual voice she has when she's scream and overacting.

"I just said it, right?" I lifted a brow, done with this shit she has. She chuckled and patted my cheek.

"Right, I know that she's here that's why I suggested being here" She said casually as I squinted my eyes at her that grew because of what she said.

That's right. She's the one who thought about the idea of working together in one place. And she's the one who picked this.

Now, the tables have turned. I'm the one who's shocked this dork. She's lying, fucking hell.

"W-what?!" I asked in disbelief as she just has a smug face and a smirk crept up on her lips.

"Yes, I know... I saw her going here last time and found out that she's working here" She laughingly said as her face held an unexplainable look.

"What are you planning, huh?" I question as my eyebrows are raised in anticipation. I'm sure that she has a reason why she would choose to go here and the fact that she knew that she's here. She has plans.

"Just gonna get you back two together" She answered and formed a smile for me as her brows wiggled. Is she high? I furrowed my eyebrows in bewilderment, my lips parted a little.

"Are you dumb?" I snapped as I gave her sharp glances. She chuckled before shaking her head 'no'.

"I'm not dumb, Y/n. This is a smart move. You'll thank me soon, I'll swear it to the moon" She proudly stated as she swung her arm over my shoulders.

"Yeah" I nonchalantly spoke up as I was not amused by what she's thinking. "She doesn't want to be alone in the same room with me for a long time. How could you say that you can bring us back together?"

"Dr. Song, every mission needs time to accomplish so let me just make my magic and wait for it to happen and be effective" She just said the most stupid thing I heard for today. I sighed and just looked ahead, letting the discussion off.

If I didn't stop talking, she wouldn't stop talking. That's how talkative and a stubborn woman she is. And the author's too lazy to add more conversation here so just bear with it.

"Where's the other three?" I asked, earning me a smack to my head. My head moved forward a little as I groaned in irritation, wincing at the pain she just caused.

"Four, you idiot" She rephrased my word as I just rubbed the back of my neck. I rolled my eyes and smiled sarcastically, turning my head to face her.

"Yeah... four. Where's the other four?" I emphasized every word because she just smacked me. I know that I am wrong but she doesn't need to do it though.

"They said they are on break. You know it is lunch now so they need to eat and so we are. Did you forget about time or you are just an idiot? You have a wristwatch there, wearing it, wrapped around your wrist but you're not using it to check the time. How childish of you, my chingu..." She nagged, making me look at her weirdly.

I'm not used to it because we are not working at the same hospital facility but now that I knew how she acts, I need to try to at least manage half of her attitude. It's more stressful than my work, honestly.

"I'm not childish, you are. I'm just asking and you are listing things that shouldn't be mentioned really" I reasoned out as I let out a deep breath in frustration. She immediately zipped her mouth, she even acts it then she gave me a closed eye-smile.

"I'm sorry, my mouth is just unstoppable" I nodded in understanding. We were walking through corridors and I even passed on some acquaintances, they would greet me as I would do the same. Many are trying to get close to me but I'm the one who's keeping me away. I don't wanna involve in something new again.

As we stepped inside an average size of cafeteria, my eyes immediately searched for certain persons. Once I caught them in the sight, I marched ahead to them leaving the girl who's walking too slowly to my liking.

I have my hands stuffed on my white coat that's specifying me that I'm one of the doctors here and a licensed employee in this building. I saw some civilians, maybe they have someone who's checked in here and decided to get some food to fill their growling tummies in hungry.

I didn't waste any time and sat next to one of them, snatching the fried chicken she was about to bite. I hurriedly put it in my mouth so she can't retrieve it anymore which made them all look at me. After taking a bite of the food, I gave a teasing smile to the owner as I just received a deathly glare from her.

"You're a fucking food stealer and you always target me" Tzuyu uttered as she gave me a hard punch on my belly which made me spit out the piece I am chewing.

"Wha-what t-the frick?" I cursed between my coughs as the contact I received is beyond my limits. It hurts. Did she work out that much? Since she starts working out, she's getting stronger and stronger by the day.

"Thank you, tall girl. She left me without saying anything" Amy said as she sat in front of me and shot me a smirk as I'm dying here because of how strong Tzuyu have in the blow she gave me.

They're doctors but they kept hurting me, how ungrateful of them.

"I-i c-can't.." I trailed off, still coughing as I also choked on the food. Thanks to my Mina unnie, she passed water to me but to my dismay, she's also laughing at me.

I rushed to get it from her hands and gulped it like there's no tomorrow. I sighed in relief when I felt my throat got better than before but it's still somehow dry and a little aching because of how rough I let out a cough. It's forceful, my gosh.

She patted my back before getting the bottle off my hand, placing it back at the table. "Wow, you two indirect kiss because you drink her water bottle"

I snapped my head at the latter who said that and she has her mouth parted like she was really in a real shock. All the stuff that happened to me, that's the thing she only noticed. Sana unnie bailed us a look back and forth as she also has her forefinger pointed at us.

Momo being an unnie to all of us shakes her head in disappointment and backed away when Sana unnie leaned closer to her. She scoffed before smacking her head away and it made a little slap sound. I bet it hurts, based on the amount of grimace Sana's face held and how's the spot got a little tint of red.

"We are eating here, have respect for the food kids. No fighting in front of my beloved foods" The raccoon girl scolded us as she shot us all with hard glares. We all nodded our heads, scared to witness a raging woman at our table as I started to bite the fried chicken on my hand.

===

SaAn naGsimuLanG MaGbagO aNg lahAt?