Chapter 23

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"AHHHHHH!"

I woke up from someone shouting. I fluttered my eyes open, only to be greeted a pillow on my face. I groaned when it hit me continuously. I closed my eyes and put my arms in front of me for defense.

"YAH! What's your problem?!" I screamed while blocking her attacks.

"What's my problem? It should be what's your problem instead. Why are you here, you pervert?" She asked and stop hitting me with the pillow. I felt my face heating up when noticed our position and my eyes widen when I saw that she's not wearing any shirt. I immediate closed my eyes and looked away from here.

"Fuck! Why are you not wearing any shirt?" I asked in shock and my heart was beating faster than normal.

"I should be the one who'll ask that question to you" She snapped back at me with annoyance on her voice.

"Why me? I don't know what things you're doing because I'm sleeping and I just woke up by your freaking loud voice" I answered a little loudly and opened my eyes to see that we're still in that position. "Do you have a plan on getting of my lap? Or you want to do something because you are still there?" I asked playfully with my eyebrows raised. She slapped my chest hard and immediately get off my lap.

"If you're not the one who took off my shirt then who?" She questioned with her eyes furrowed and her arms are crossed against her chest. I shrugged my shoulders with my arms and sat up on the bed. I leaned my back against the headboard and rubbed my eyes to take off the tiredness away. "Then what are you doing here?"

"Eh because your drunk ass asked me to sleep beside you last night and you're not letting me go so I don't want to have a problem about that little thing so I accept your offer" I replied with a grin "And I only took off your jacket and boots so I'm not the culprit on that crime, miss Im" I stated making her sigh and tugged on her hair in frustration.

"Okay, okay and stop staring on my body, you pervert" She said before throwing a pillow on my direction making me laugh.

"It's your fault. You are talking me like that and I can't help but to look at your sexy body" I said in a seductive voice with a smirk on my face while wiggling my brows. She glared at me and run on her closet to wear some clothes.

"Ah thank you for the night, I'll go back on my flat now. I still have a school today. Have a good day." I said happily and got off the bed. I stretched my limbs and let out a yawn. I picked up my belongings and wear my shoes.

"Good. Now shoo shoo away" She said while gesturing me to go with her hands. I marched toward her and pecked her nose. She stiffen on her place and her cheeks started to red. I chuckled and went out of the room.

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I was just frozen while watching her figure that's fading away. I touched my nose and went out my room to see that she's not already here.

I squealed and jump on my spot because of romantic excitement. I stopped and jogged on my kitchen happily. I toasted some bread and padded some butter on top of it.

I was about to shove another bread on my mouth when I saw my phone light up and vibrated. I reached out for it and saw in the lock screen that Moonbyul direct messaged me.

Mo_onbyul: Hey! Did you see the new post of Y/n?

Im_Nayeon: No, why?

Mo_onbyul: Check it!

Im_Nayeon: Yah! You interrupted me from my breakfast to just check that idiot's post.

Mo_onbyul: I don't care, you can eat while using your phone.

Im_Nayeon: Fuck you, I can check it later you know

Im_Nayeon: But since I'm already using my phone, I'll check it now.

Mo_onbyul: Great!

I exit from our conversation and searched for Y/n's account. I clicked it and saw that the new post is her kissing Tzuyu's cheek with a caption 'Happy Birthday Chewy-ah! I already gave your birthday kiss and here's the proof because I know that you'll not remember this because you are so drunk last night. Hehe'

She interrupted me eating my food for this post, I thought that the post was her only. I stared at in annoyance and eventually remove it from the post and went back to my convo with Moonbyul.

Im_Nayeon: I hate you! You want me to check it to make me jealous.

Mo_onbyul: So you really checked it. HAHAHAHA.

Im_Nayeon: Hmmph, I don't know with you. Bye. See you later bitch.

I picked up my bread again and eat it with a pout on my face. That Moonbyul, she's ruining my mood. It is already good but a picture just ruined it.

I ate the last bite of my bread and jolted up from my seat to go at my bedroom. I jogged on my closet when I arrived at my room and got clothes that I would wear.

I went straight to the bathroom after picking up some clothes and took a bath.