Chapter 26

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I am waiting for her here in the food court. She have a night shiftfor today so we just decided to have a movie night. Almost all of here are already closed but some are not. The food court was empty but not that completely because I still have some company her. It's creepy when I am the only one on here, maybe I already ditched that bunny.

I opened my phone to just some videos to entertain myself. I'm already bored on waiting for that granny, she's slow. I open my YouTube and watch some funny videos.

"You're so happy there, Y/n" I stopped laughing on the video I am watching when I heard a familiar voice spoke in front of me. I lift my head up to see the girl I've been waiting for, wearing her job uniform. I smiled and she sat down in the seat across me.

"You look beautiful toninght, granny" I complimented her and also insulted her too. She glared at me but she still have a smile on her face.

"I'm only wearing my uniform and I already look beautiful. That's how beautiful I am" She barged while flipping her hair.

"Yeah but I think you will look more beautiful on a lingerie I will buy for you soon" I winked at her and I saw a blush crept on her face. I chuckled so she slapped me on my chest. I hold her hand and stood up from my seat. She also stand up from her seat and tangled her arm with mine.

"Let's go" She said and we start walking already.

"How's your day?" I asked her and she pouted.

"Not good, Moonbyul kept teasing me the whole shift. It's irritating" She complained and scratch her cheek. I laughed and looked at her. "How about you?" She asked me back.

"Nice because we are having a date now" I said grinning and I saw that she looked away.

We went into the line to buy some tickets as soon as we arrived in the cinemas.

"What drink do you want?" I asked and she pointed into the coke so I tell it to the cashier with mine. I am the one who asked her on a date so I'll be the one who was paying for all. I also bought popcorn with the drinks. The cashier gave it to us so we went to the guard and gave our tickets.

We went to our seats and watch when the movie already starts.

-

We were already finish watching and I suggest to go to a convenience store. I looked at her and saw that her face look so tired maybe because she was from her work when she went to our date. It's already midnight because the movie takes a few hours to finish. I stopped to bend in front of her.

"Hop in, darling" I said when I bend in front of her.

"Wh-what? No need. I'm not that tired. I can still walk" She rejected my offer and I straighten my posture and looked at her.

"C'mon I know you're already tired so accept what I'm offering you" I said while glaring at her.

"No. I insist I can walk" She stubbornly said while shaking her head.

"Really? I'll leave you here" I sternly said while staring at her "C'mon don't be a stubborn bunny"

"But you'll get tired" She said softly while averting her gaze at everywhere but me.

"If that's what you're worrying about then stop. I'll be okay so hop in already" I said with reassuring smile and I noticed that she hesistating but still nodded after. I turned around so my back is facing her and I could bend down.

I felt a weight on my back and arms slowly wrapped on me. I smiled and hold her thighs while steadying myself.

"Hold tight, okay?"I said and started walking in a normal pace. She leaned her head on my shoulder so I glanced at her to see that she was already closing her eyes. My lips stretched into a smile and started marching on the direction of the store.

I put her down on a vacant seat and went inside the store alone. I picked up two cups of noodles and put some hot water on it. I dashed off to the counter with the tray on my hand. I also picked two water bottles after putting hot water on the noodles. I pay for the things I bought and went outside where Nayeon is. I saw that she was already sitting and waiting for me at the door.

I smiled and sat in front of her. I place the tray and placed the cup and bottle out of it. I put the other one in front of her and the other one is mine.

"I already said to you that you were already tired and you kept denying. Now who's the one who took a nap while carrying her" I teased with my brow raised. She pouted at me and open the lip of her cup. She peel it off and stir the noodles. I chuckled while shaking my head and did the same thing she did.

"Hmmm" She said with her eyes closed when she eat the first spoon of her ramen. I eat while looking at her who was enjoying the food.

"Thank you for the night Y/n! But I feel bad because you're the one who paid for all of our expenses" She said sadly with a pout on her face. I shook my head and gave her an eye smile.

"If you enjoy it, I enjoy it more. Money is not  a problem so no need to be sorry. Just seeing you smile is enough for me"