Chapter 4

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I am currently at the hospital, assisting the patient I am handling today. I gave her the medicines she need to take and also a glass water. I checked the list I have after giving her the medicines.

"Thank you" She said to me while smiling, thankful of the service I am giving her.

"Welcome Mrs. Kang, it is my responsibility to take good care of you" I said and give her also a smile.

"You take a rest now, Mrs. Kang" I added and bid her goodbye.

I went out from the room and head to the canteen to eat lunch. When I arrived at the canteen, I saw Moonbyul waving at me so I went near her.

"Let's eat together" She said while queuing to buy her own food.

"So, how is your day?" I asked her while looking at the menu to see what I am ordering for my lunch.

"The usual" She shrugged " Tiring but it is enjoying too because you know that I like helping others"

I laughed and it is already our turn to order, so we told our orders and paid for it to the cashier and the server gave us the food.

We went at a vacant table and put our trays there. We sat across each other and clean the utensils we we'll use with a tissue.

"How about you? Is there already a someone special?" She said smirking at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

" My day is fine and no, I still don't have a 'someone special' that you are saying?" I replied while using my hand to form a quotes when I said the word 'someone special'

She scoffed and rolled her eyes to me " Whyyyy? You are already 23 and you still not having even a single relationship"

I laughed at her while shaking my head " It is not in my priorities or the thing I need to worry about for now, Moonbyul"

"I am focused at my work to earn money that I need to support my family and myself" I added and got my phone to check my notifications.

When I checked my notifications, I saw a new follow request on IG so I checked it. I scoffed when I saw the profile pic and the name.

"What is it?" she asked and steal the phone I am holding and looked at it.

"Ohhhhh, so do you like her?" She said with a teasing smile " I approve, she is a beautiful one and hot"

" As if I have feelings at that pervert" I said to her and get my phone back and put inside my pocket.

"Eh? Why? She doesn't look like a one" She said while looking at me confused.

"Last morning, I went outside wearing only a towel to my balcony to get the clothes I need that I hanged at my balcony. I start dancing while getting it and I feel like something is near me. When I looked at my surroundings, I saw a drone with camera recording so I stopped dancing and looked at it. I reached for it and said that I will only give it to her if she come and meet me at the garden." I explained and she burst out laughing.

"Eh it will surely drawn attention if there is a grandma dancing with only a towel" She said while laughing her lungs out. I smacked her head because of what she said.

"It's not funny, so stop laughing" I said annoyed by her reaction "If you don't stop, I will go to Solar and tell that you have a crush on her"

She stopped laughing when I threatened her and start glaring at me.

"Don't you dare" she said threateningly and continue glaring at me.

"I'm just joking, you know" I said while laughing.

I stood up and got my tray, I walked near the trash bins. I put all the leftovers then place the tray and the plate and utensils on the top. I walked near Moonbyul and bid goodbye and went back to my work again.