Chapter 80

It's still the same day, where Jihyo had witnessed the moment you had shared with Nayeon. It was new to her since she wasn't sure what relationship you two possess but she knows that it's something else. Jihyo wants to go to the hospital's cafeteria to get some beverage to drink. She met Moonbyul on her way so the two decided to walk together as they chatter. 

"Oh now that we got to talk, may I ask if you know if there's something happening between Nayeon unnie and Y/n?" Jihyo asked to the woman that's next to her. As soon as Moonbyul heard the question, she let out a few chuckles and answered right away.

"Yeah, I know for sure" Moonbyul gave a response "But why do you ask, Ji?" She continued after which made Jihyo scratch her nape.

"Just curious, and I saw the two of them having some kind of moment up there" Jihyo answered with full honesty. The other girl just shook her head as her lips tugged into a grin. She was not that surprised at all and feeling amused by what she had heard.  

"Ah those two can't really control themselves even though they are in a public place. So after seeing that thing, what did you think is going between them?" Moonbyul chuckled and gave a pat on Jihyo's shoulder.

"Of course, they might be dating? And I remember one of her friend saying that the doctor has a crush on her so I guess she's trying to win her heart or something." The younger mentioned the answer that is mostly to be said once you see two person acting like that.

"I just hope so. Well, they are not dating, but where this will even go to?" The other girl told her as she rose both of her eyebrows. "Let's just wait"

Jihyo merely nodded her head, thinking that isn't really impossible since she saw how you and Nayeon shared looks.  They've reached their destination and as soon as they landed their eyes inside, the two saw their younger friends which are Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

"Hey, Chae and Hyun" The oldest to the four of them called. This caught the attention of the two that they turned their heads to where they have heard the voice.  It's Jihyo whom sat with the two since Moonbyul offered to buy the drinks for the both of them. 

"Hi, unnie" Dahyun greeted with a smile. 

"Hey, you both don't have something to do?" Jihyo responded. 

Chaeyoung shook her head "For now. We're only taking break and it's still not that long when we arrived here so maybe we can stay here for a while. What about the two of you?" 

"Oh I just bumped into her when I was on my way and had some conversation" Jihyo replied.  

"Conversation about what? Mind to share it?" Dahyun voiced out that causes Jihyo to laugh.

"Too curious." She clicked her tongue. It results with Dahyun whining and kept asking what the conversation is about.  Chaeyoung just watched her friend, her eyes are judging Dahyun's whole existence while drinking. "My gosh. Okay, stop already. It's about Nayeon and Y/n"

Now that Jihyo said it, Dahyun even got more interested and Chaeyoung joined already since it caught her attention too. "Has Moonbyul unnie already told you?" Dahyun pondered, puckering her lips on the side.

"Huh, what do you mean about it?" Jihyo questioned. It's like she is the one who has something to know. Chaeyound looked at Dahyun, wondering also. 

"That they were lovers?" Dahyun stated. Chaeyoung got into her senses and smacked her friend's head.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah, what did you just do..." Chaeyoung uttered when she saw Jihyo became like someone who has just lost their own mind. Jihyo's face scrunched into expression full of confusion.