Chapter 19

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It's already weekend. Amy will visits me today here for no apparent reason. Nayeon also said that she will come here because she's bored in her apartment.

And me, here I am in the shower. I just let the water hit my body. Ah, it's very refreshing. I get a shampoo and spread it in my hair, I also get a body soap and scrub in my body. I just stay here for a few minutes.

I wrapped a towel around my and get another towel that I can use to dry my hair. I

get my undergarments and wear it. I just finished wearing my undergarments when I heard a sound from my kitchen. So I peek my head on my door a little.

"Abby is that you" I yelled so she can hear it from the kitchen.

I saw someone who stepped out from my kitchen eating my foods. MY FOOD.

"Eyyy, grandma. Why are you eating my foods?" I whined to her " Stop eating it"

She chuckled and stuck out her tongue to me. She still continue eating it so I went out my room to rescue my chips from this hungry bunny. I ran to her and tried to steal it from her hands but she hide it in her back.

"Give it to me, granny"

I tickled her so I can get it from her. When I already snatched it from her hands, I also stopped tickling her. Now I am now the who has being chased by a grandma. We are now running around the living room.

I stopped when I feel the towel that was wrapped around dropped on the floor.

"Oh shit! I forgot that a towel only is covering my body because of the food" I mumble and turned around to get it.

But when I turned around, Nayeon bumped on me because she is running too fast. I tripped on the sofa that is on my back so I fell at the couch with Nayeon on top of me.

Fortunately, I was able to put on my underwear before going out. Nayeon eyes my widen when we get in this position and she saw me only wearing my undergarments.

The door opened and there is Amy.

"Hey, I bought pizza on my wa---Wahhhh" She shouted and go outside again when she saw us. So I pushed Nayeon quickly on top of me and ran toward my room with a blush on cheeks.

(NAYEON P.O.V)

'Holy Moly! Guacamole! What just happened?'

I just stand here frozen after getting pushed by Y/n. A blush crept on my face when I remembered that Y/n was half naked with me on top of her and her friend saw us in that position. Ahhh!! It is so embarrassing!.

I just sat on the couch. I snapped my head behind to see Y/n fully dressed. She glanced back at me so I look away, feeling awkward and shy after what happened. She sat beside me and called someone on her phone.

"Hey, where are you?" I heard her saying.

"No bitch"

"Just come back here"

"It's just an accident, Amy"

"Okay, good. Byeee~~"

She ended the call and went to the kitchen and came back with a snack.

"Unnie, don't be shy" She said and chuckled a little and sat down next to me. 'Howww?!'

"Come closer to me and let's watch a movie while eating the snacks" She added as she hand me some snacks.

"Unnie, how did you even get in here?" She asked me while picking movie that we will watch.

" I knocked many times at your door but no one's answering it. So I tried to open it and luckily, it is unlocked" I said and lay my head on her shoulder as she play with my hair. She nod and already picked a movie and play it.

(Y/N P.O.V)

While we are watching movie, I heard the front door opened so I looked at the latter who came inside.

"Well, it's great that you came back" I said and put my arm around her shoulder as she sat beside me "Why did you even leave?"

"I thought you two were fucking" She said that make Nayeon choke on her drink while I smacked her head hard.

"It is just an aciddent, you twit" She pinched my side that made me wince in pain.

"Let's eat the pizza I bought" She stood up and went to the kitchen and the two of us also followed her.

"So what's your name?" Amy asked Nayeon when we already sitting on the chairs around the table.

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon" She replied with a smile.

" Amy. Amy Moore. I am an American " She said " You're the one who took the drone, right?"

"Ah. Yes" She chuckled a little and take a bite on her pizza.

"Are you and Y/n dating?" She asked straightforwardly that made me stop eating and look at her with wide eyes.

"Why would you ask that thing? If I have already a girlfriend I would say it to you immediately" She just shrugged her shoulder and continue eating.

"Just making sure of it" She said with an innocent smile.

-

We just finished watching the movie and Nayeon already fell asleep, her head is resting on my lap.

Amy already went to the guest room I have. I don't want Nayeon to sleep in this couch, her body would hurt in the morning. I stood up and carry her in bridal style and went inside my room. I gently place her on my bed and lay on the other side. She suddenly hugged me so I hugged her back and fall asleep.