Chapter 33

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Like I just said, it is new year, January 01 and I have a celebration to attend. My mother had sent a driver in my apartment complex because I still don't have my own car. My parents said that they will gift me a car when I already graduated which will happen this year.

I am already inside the car, just watching the scenery outside that we were passing by. I already said that I have somewhere to go to Nayeon and she said that she was also going out, she will visit her family. Her family was also just living here in the Seoul but she decided to live by herself like me. 

The driver stopped the car in front of a luxurious hotel so I immediately hopped out. My family is a line of rich people and I will not be confuse if they decided to held it in a grand hotel. I walked in and asked where is the party hall that the Song family occupied to one of the staffs. She nodded when I asked her and led me in front of an opened large doors and I could see that many have already arrived.

I thanked the one who helped me and bowed my head slightly to her as a sign of gratitude. I walked inside and wander my eyes around to search for them. I smiled when I saw a boy running on my direction. I squatted down before opening my arms, waiting for him. He sped up on going into me, straight to my arms. I hugged him and stood up, carrying him in my arms.

He hugged my neck and rest his head on my shoulder. I left a kiss on his forehead making him smile.

"Noona, happy new year! Do you a gift for me?" He said at me excitedly making me chuckle. I nuzzled my nose at him before nodding my head.

"Yes, I have. I left it on the car. We can get it later, after the party" I said to him while pinching his nose.

"Okay, make sure you will give it to me"

"Oh, where's mom and dad?" I asked him while looking around the crowd. I looked at him to see that he was pointing on the direction of a man and woman talking to someone at the table. I nodded and poked the tip of his nose before walking to them.

I tapped my mother's shoulder which caught their attentions. She lifted her gaze at me before standing up from her seat to give me a hug.

"Glad that you came, Y/n" She said before kissing me in the cheek and going back on her seat.

My father stood in his seat and scooted closer to me to tackle me in a hug also. He ruffled my hair and patted my back. My brother asked me to put him down which I obeyed.

"You can take foods in there, then just sit here so we could talk" He said while pointing on the buffet table as I nodded my head before making my way on that section.

"Hey, cuz'" I tilted my head to look at the person who called me.  He waved his hand as I completely turn my body on his direction to give him a hug.

"Hey, long time no see. Where's Hye-Kyo unnie?" I asked smiling at him. 

"She is on our table, chatting with my mother. I saw you so I decided to greet you" Joong-ki said while showing his toothy grin. 

"I will go later at your table to greet auntie and did you already eat?" I stated and started walking with him at my side.

"No, I still haven't. Too busy to greet all our relatives" He responded with a tint of tiredness on his voice.

"Then let's get foods, accompany me, I am really going to grab some" I suggested which he nodded to. "And I am not surprised if you need to greet many people here because you are famous especially the song-song couple"

He chuckled and scratched his nape, flustered on what I said.

"Of course I am an actor so I am really famous"

-

"Y/n, you said that you were already in relationship" My father said, grabbing my attention. I moved my phone on the table before looking at him.

"Yes, I am. I already have a girlfriend" I answered his question making them both smile.

"Really? Who is it, noona? I want to meet her" My brother said excitedly while clapping his hands. 

"Yeah, Hyunwoo's right. You should invite her so we could talk to her and meet her" My mother said nodding her head, agreeing on Hyunwoo.

My parents accepted my sexuality. They knew since then that I do have feelings towards women. I am nervous on the day I decided to tell them about it but they said that they already knew it. They both accepted me and I am happy of having them as a supportive parents.

"Is it Tzuyu?" My father said while wiggling his eyebrows. They knew that I like Tzuyu before so they would tease me everytime about it. 

"No, dad" I said while shaking my head at his statement.

"You sure? Are you not pranking me?" He asked suspiciously making me laugh while shaking my head eagerly.

"Yeah, I am sure. It's new year, not April fools day" I replied making him cross his arm as he was glaring at me.

"Next time, you could meet her. She just couldn't come because she will also go visit her family" I added while smiling. They nodded their heads at what I said and continued talking and catching up with each other's lives.