Chapter 73

Did you miss mee???

-----

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I have a pack of snacks and water in my hand if ever Nayeon is feeling hungry right now. I just let her stay inside my car for an hour and half now. My shift is finished and I knew that I still have on that certain clinic but I cancelled it by calling Jennie. Fortunately, she agreed and gave me permission as there was someone who can substitute me for the day.

I knocked on the window to give her a sign of my presence. Not any minute has passed, the door can be already opened. Once I opened the door in the driver seat, I saw her brushing her hands through her hair, fixing her messy hair.

"How are you?" I immediately questioned to check her condition.

"I'm feeling a lot better, I took a nap already" She smiled weakly at me as she gave me a response in my question.

"That's great. Here" I passed the things I am holding to her "Just wondering if you are feeling hungry so I might as well bought those before going here"

"Thank you" She said before averting her gaze away from me. She picked up the bottle of water. I hopped in and closed the door on my side, I watched her and I saw her struggling to open the lid of it.

"I think you need help. I'll do it" I gently snatched it to her grasp and easily did the thing. I offered it back to her carefully, trying to not throw any drop of water out. She gave me her thanks again before chugging the water down.

As I settled my eyes on her drinking, I saw an excess drop of water dripped on the side of her lips. My hand automatically made its way to my pockets where my handkerchief is. I shifted closer to her, my hand holding the handkerchief went into the side of her lips. I wiped the dripping water.

These actions I initiated stopped her from drinking furthermore, her eyes shifted to my hands that's wiping the side of her lips. Once, I am finished, I just noticed now that I'm pretty close to her. When she looked at me, our eyes got connected, my hand dropped down in an immediate.

"I'm sorry" I awkwardly moved back on my seat as I can feel my heart beating erratically by that simple contact of eyes with her.

"No need to" She replied with a soft voice which unnoticeably brought a small smile on my face.

"Where do you want me to send you off?" I questioned, my hands is gripping on the steering wheel already. "No, wrong question. Where do you live?"

"But maybe I still need to do some inside the hospital, Y/n. I'm feeling better now, maybe I can go back now" She said making me let out a sigh.

"I excused you already. You don't need to. Take care of yourself first before taking care of other business. Also, Miss Bae, Joohyun does know your condition right now so she told me to just send you off to the place wherever you are staying so I'm asking you that question"

I turned my head to look at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm very certain with that. And you're sick. That's the least I can do. Why? Do you want me to even stay with you after?"

I put a silly smile on my face. She immediately shook her head. "I'm not saying anything like that but to answer your question, remember the convenience store we were last time, the next street on it, there's a building, that place is where I am staying"

I let out an 'ohh' when I heard her response. "Okay, I'll drive you there. Wear your seatbelt"

It's just close to the my place but it's also a few blocks away.