Chapter 46

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

School days were here again and Y/n was really not happy about it but she said that there's still a little spark of excitement on her because she's already studying on one of the medical school. There also Sana and Momo were studying so they'll be complete already again.

While me, I'm back to work again. Even after the vacation we two had, I have already a work. There's no choice, we need to work for living. Just like what Y/n said, I still have a family to support so I need to be careful on budgeting.

"Hey Nayeon! The head wants you" Moonbyul called me which made me stop from inspecting the list I have in my hands.

"Why?" I asked, averting my eyes on her. I creased my eyebrows together as she scooted closer to me and rested her chin on her palm.

"I don't know, we don't know. Why don't you just go in her office so we could know, right?" She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and smacked her with the list.

"Okay" I replied on her snarky statement and smacked her one last time.

"There's no need to do it again, it hurts you know!" I smacked her again with the list board "You retar-" I cut her sentence off by slapping the list board on her which really shut her now.

"Speak again, unnie~" I said in a sarcastic tone in my voice, making her glare at me. I settle the things on my hand to the table and dust my hands on my clothes.

"I'll go now, you replace me on my work first until I went back" She hummed and marched on my spot. I patted her on the back before going to the nurse department and to the office that the head nurse owns.

I knocked on the door three times before hearing a faint voice saying 'come in'. I slowly twisted the door knob and push the door open. I saw Mrs. Hwang sitting, papers on her table. She looked up and smiled which I reciprocated to not be rude. 

"Nayeon, I'm glad you're here. Come here, take a sit" She said and pointed at the chair which in front of her desk. I obliged what she asked me to.

"I called you here to give you an offer. It is a three years contract which you will work on the abroad, specifically at the America as a nurse. The salary was much more higher than what you get here at Korea, maybe it was even possible that it'll double" She started which I really didn't expect. I thought it just revolves here around the general hospital.

"It's up to you if you'll accept this or not, nurse Im. We were giving you like this because your performance here were great and we want you to receive much better than what you currently have" She continued.

I'm really taken aback, that's why it really needs to be talked here at the office. It's not just a simple thing, a big offer was on my hand.

I mean the offer is great and beneficial but is it really worth it if I'm away from my family and I don't think I can handle a long distance relationship. It's my first relationship and it will be like this already. I think I'm still not ready.

"Is it okay to reject it, madam?" I asked with a low voice as I want to be polite as I can be. She stared at me for a minute.

"Yes, you can as what I said, it's all up to you. Are you declining this offer?" I nodded my head slowly as I was a little sad about my decision.

"Oh, it's okay but once your mind change, you can still tell it to me. I'll give you more chance but it is just until this next three months. That's the day we will send all of the nurses that agreed on this so make a well decision, Nayeon" She said which made me smile as I stood up to bow at her.

"Yes, I think I need some time to think about this matter and once I made up my mind, I'll tell it to you right away. I'll go now, thank you" I lifted my body up to see her lips curved upwards.