Chapter 17

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Y/n, what gift will you give me on my birthday?" She kept asking me at what gift would I give to her. Her birthday is already at Sunday and she just can't help but got excited and curious about my gift to her.

"A kiss" I answered while puckering my lips out and faced her " Do you want me to give it to you advance?" I asked teasingly while wiggling my eyebrows at her.

Amy makes a throwing out face and sounds that she is disgusted "Ew, kiss from Y/n is yuckk"

"Did I say that I have a plan to even give you a kiss, Amy? That will not happen, you know. It's disgusting" I answered back while glaring at her.

"So what Chewy, do you want it already?" I teased while grinning at her.

"Hell no. That's disgusting" She declined with a disgusted face. I chuckled at her reaction and looked at Mina unnie.

"Unnie, do you want a kiss?" I asked while marching at her side. She nodded with her gummy smile. I leaned in to peck both of her cheeks "That's why you are my favorite eh" I said and hugged her tight.

-

"So where will you celebrate your birthday?" Mina asked while shoving the spoon inside her mouth.

"I just want to have drinks at bar" She answered with a shrug and picked up some foods by her chopsticks and ate it.

"Oh okay, I'll tell it to the two unnies" She said while eating and I noticed Amy was not being loud so I glanced at her while looking at her phone with a wide smile.

"Hey, Amy!" She looked back and I saw that she is one of our classmates. The other two who is busy eating looked at the latter who shouted.

"Ayo, Lisa!" She said and fist bumped her but I got shocked when Amy pulled her to sit on her lap. I choked on the drink I'm drinking and wiped the side of my mouth. Mina just stared at them shocked and Tzuyu just shrugged it off.

"Wh-What? Are you two a thing?" I asked in shock and the two nodded. We just let out a 'ohhh'.

"That's why Amy kept smiling like an idiot. So, why did you answer my bestfriend? Is there something special on her? Ah, why you didn't reject her idiot ass?" I got smacked by Amy and I just stuck my tongue out. Lisa laughed and patted Amy's cheek.

"Hey, you! If you hurt her, I'll beat you and I'll ignore you for a long time" I warned while pointing a finger at Amy instead of Lisa. Lisa let out a giggle and Amy glared at me.

"Why would you warn me instead of her? I am your bestfriend for fucking sake" Amy hissed and looked at me deadly.

"Eh? She looks so innocent and you're an idiot. I already know you and you kept hurting someone's heart, you playgirl" I snapped at her back while looking at her seriously.

"Yes, Y/n's right. If you dare to hurt this innocent woman's heart, we will hunt you" Mina said agreeing with me.

"Unnie, be serious now at this relationship because I'll accompany the two at beating you" Tzuyu spoke with a monotone voice. I smirked at Amy who gulped and got nervous at what they said.

"Lisa, you should come with us this Sunday so you can watch your girlfriend so she'll not have a gut to flirt at other girl" I said with a smile.

"This Sunday, I'm free but where are we going?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"At a bar because we'll celebrate Tzuyu's birthday" Lisa let out a 'ahh' before nodding her head.

"Of course, I would love to" She said with a smile and we just continue talking to each other so we'll know one another.

-

"Chewy, can I invite some friend of mine?" I asked and she glanced at me curiously.

"You have new friend? Who?" She asked too with her brows furrowed.

"Secret~" I said in a sing-song tone "You'll see her in your birthday if you agree of course"

"Fine. You can bring someone" She said while walking out the school with me. I smiled and nodded my head at her.

"Thank youu" I said at her happily.

-

I decided to send a direct message to her. I picked up my phone from the table as I just finished eating my dinner.

Song_Y/n: Hey

When I send a message, I immediate receive a reply from her. She's fast, huh.

Im_Nayeon: Oh hi, what do you need?

Song_Y/n: I just want you to invite to join me at going at a bar to celebrate my bestfriend's birthday.

Im_Nayeon: Ah of course. When is it? And can I bring some friend of mine?

Song_Y/n: It's in Sunday and you can bring your friend also.

Im_Nayeon: Great. Goodnight, I going to sleep already.

Song_Y/n: Goodnight unnie <3

I smiled before standing up from my seat to enter my room to sleep because I'm too exhausted because of our class.