Chapter 51

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"What the fuck?!" The thing that first went out from my mouth. I can feel the bitter feeling churning on my stomach.

The tears already flowed out of my eyes, making my sight blurry. I turned around, not wanting to see more of the scene that unfold before my eyes.

I ran off as fast as I can but I can hear her voice, shouting for my name, asking for me to stop and listen. I want to, Y/n but I have my own feelings and that's what took over me.

The anger and hatred I'm feeling boost up, the tightening and clutching of my heart made me to breath heavily. It's hard to breath because of the thing I saw and the running I am doing right now.

"Nayeon! Nayeon! Wait!" That's what the last thing I clearly heard from her before I was welcomed again with booming sounds of loud unpleasant music.

I tried to get out as fast as I can, I fit myself through the crowd. I even bumped on someone but I have no time to apologize for them as my hands were busy on wiping the tears away so it'll not block my sight and watch where I am going.

I felt a hand on my wrist, I thought I got already caught by her but it's just a fucking ugly man.

"Hey, are you lost, babygirl?" He said, grinning and puffing his chest out a little. "Do you want me to accompany you and have some little fun?"

Can't you see that we're having a drama here? Pucha...

"Fuck yourself, shithead!" I cursed and pulled my hand away from him as hard as possible so I can get away from his hold already. I successfully did after a three tries and even gave him a slap on his face because I'm fucking mad, shit.  Don't get in my way especially that I'm mad because I can give you the thing you really deserve.

I continued on running and I'm very sure that I lost her by squeezing myself in the crowd which I'm thankful a little. I tried to move myself out of the crowded spots and get out of this suffocating place.

I reached the main door and hurriedly exited this building. I walked at the spot where I can hail a cab, hoping that one will arrive already so she could not reach me here, standing. How unfortunate, I just got in this place and I'm already going home.

I thought I can have fun here after my stressing work but fuck, why this? Why? I thought I could have a comfort in your arms but why it is the opposite?

"Nayeon..." I flinched in response when I heard her voice just in my back. I could hear her breathing heavily before two arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to her. My back is pressed on her chest and I can feel the fast beating of her heart like a wild animal threatening to escape its cage.

It just made me more sad, new tears are threatening to burst out again.

"Nayeon, let me explain" She said so I started to break out of her embrace, slapping her hands again and again.

"No! No! I don't need your explanation!" I shouted, doing all I can to remove her hold away from me. Desperate to get out of this place and just have myself in my place where I can be alone and a piece of time when I can think all of this. 

"N-naye-"

"I said let me go! You don't need to explain!" I elbowed her but not that harsh because even I'm angry at her, I still don't want her to get hurt that much. It managed to make her to let go of me, staggering backwards because of my sudden attack.

She rushed to me and forcefully pull me into a hug as all I can do was to punch her in the chest continuously. She wouldn't budge to move even I hurt her again and again. I squirmed on her arms as she tried to tighten her hold to me so I won't be out of her embrace.

I used all of my strength and pushed her with so much force that was strong enough to move her away from me.

I gave her a slap which made her stiff on her place as her face was turned on the other side. The tears started to flow out of her eyes as she turned her head back at me again that was lowered a little, staring at the ground.

I pointed a finger on her threateningly. My hands are shaking because I can't still believe that I got to hurt like that "Do-don't come near me! I don't want you, don't come near me!" I cried out as she tried to get near me.

"What did I do wrong, huh?!" I yelled, spitting the words out as harshly as I can. "W-what?!"

"Nayeon! Listen to me first! You didn't do anything wron-" She said frantically, obvious that she's in panic right now as there's also tear rolling down on her cheek. Her hands were extended, reaching out to hold me but I would back away everytime she would step a move forward to me.

"Then why?!" I asked, feeling all the bitterness around my existence. Her eyes shows nervousness and fear as the tears just continued to run down to her cheeks. 

"Baby, you got i-" I cut her sentence off again. I brushed my hair back as the air blew it towards my face, sticking on my face that's full of wet tears.

"You don't have a right to call me like that after of what I just witnessed!" I snapped in frustration, sniffing afterwards. "Don't call me that..."

"But! Naye-" I shook my head to signal her to stop already as we two just stayed on our position, breathing heavily on how heavy our heart weights right now.

I took a deep breathe in and heaved a sigh, calming myself a little. I'm tired. I placed my hands to cover my eyes and brush the corner of my eyes with my eyes in order to remove my tears away.

I lifted my gaze at her when I decided on what will I say to her, to settle this situation. She's just stuck on her position, staring at me with so much sadness on her eyes radiating the same one in me. We held an eye contact, gazing intensely into each other eyes.

"Listen here, Y/n" I said more properly than before that we all do is shouting. I can feel my heart clenching more on the way I think about my own idea. "I know it's hard to think and grasp on this situation and matter but listen to me and accept it"

As much as I don't want this thing, but why do I feel that I need to say this? Why I think that it would be better if I did this?

"We're over" 

I don't know if I did the right thing because I don't have a big thing to get in this stage? I mean it's just a kiss right? we can still solve it.

My feelings took over me and I don't even know if what I did is reasonable or a fucking stupid shit choice of mine.

She's like a statue when I let my words fell out from my mouth like it's nothing on me. Her breath got caught up on her throat as her eyes can't blink in surprise, making her eyes more watery. I stopped myself from releasing any more tears, gulping the big lump that was trapped in a trance in my throat.

I saw a light passing through me, I turned my head to look at my right and saw a cab coming. I stand there, waving my hands frantically to catch its driver's attention. Once it was in my front already, I rushed to go in and slumped my body down on the back seat, feeling so defeated.

I told the driver my location before glancing outside the window to see her looking back at the vehicle I'm in, crying silently as her eyes followed this figure fading away.

It makes me weak seeing her like that. It's my first time to see her crying, never ever she broke down in front of me. How could I not be sadden by the sight of it?

I love her and I don't know if I'll stop on loving her.

That's the thing I'm good and the thing that was stuck on my heart. 

That no matter what, I'll love her. I'll love her forever either I want it or not.

I didn't have any power to sink my tears down so I burst out in tears, breaking down inside the cab with a stranger with me. I don't mind if I have some guy who I don't know here because I just want to let my emotions all out.

My decision hurts me more than the scene I got to see.