Chapter 68

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I scratched my head while looking through the shelfs, confused on what I am doing here again.

Ah yes, I just want to buy some food. 

I want some cold foods, why I am at the sections of the shampoos?

I groaned in irritation and stuffed my hands on my pockets as I made my way at the section where the ice creams were placed. I slide the glass on the side to open it and search for the flavor I want.

It is midnight, and I don't know why I suddenly woke up from my sleep and looked for something sweet to eat. But unfortunately, I don't have anything on my fridge so I went here to buy some. I'm still sleepy, that's why my brain is not functioning that well.

I was about to reach for the container of chocolate ice cream when some hand got it first. I noticed that it is already the last one, I hurriedly look at the latter. The person have her hood on and the side of her face was covered with her hair, I know it's a girl, by how slim her body is and her hair is long.

"I'm sorry but I am sure it's rude that you suddenly grabbed it without letting me first. I should be the one who'll get it" I said without any hesitation. I don't what gotten into me that I will argue with this girl just because of that ice cream. She also looked up, raising a brow.

It's IM fucking NAYEON.

She's bare-faced. Her hair is also a little messy but nonetheless she still looked beautiful.

"You are staring on it. I thought you would get it but you just continued on staring at it. You are wasting your time and my time" She said and secured the container on her hands.

I told you I am loading this moment especially I am from not so proper sleep. It's annoying.

"Y-you should have told me. I'm sorry" I suddenly lost my confidence. I know that I can't win this argument, I should just leave and move myself away from embarrassment. 

I bowed ninety degrees and turned around to just leave this place but she called me.

"Y/n"

'Y/n'

'Y/n'

'Y/n'

It is the first time she called me by my name. Again, after what happened.

"Y-yes?" I stammered out, feeling nervous and confused at the same time. Why would she even call me? Does she need something?

"Share this with me. I'm sure that I can't finish this by myself, let's go. Just grab some disposable spoon there" She ordered and left me alone here. I should be the one who'll do it, ugh. 

"Bossy" I mumbled and tilted my head right and left before going to the section where I could get the thing she told me to get. 

I saw her on the side of the counter, waiting. I quirked an eyebrow at what she's doing but she tossed the ice cream to me "You pay. You have more money than me"

I just want to laugh at what she said but decided not to anymore so I can't do any complications. 

"Don't run away from me. I'll wait at the outside" Upon saying that, she left me again, exiting this place as my eyes followed her until she reached at the seat outside.

I thought she'll feel awkward on me after what happened earlier but why this? Nevermind, I'd rather see a bossy Nayeon than an awkward Nayeon. I just got surprised that she suddenly act like that.

I paid an amount of cash on the cashier after he passed the plastic that has the thing I bought. I gave my thank to him before letting my feet bring myself out of this store. I set the plastic bag down at the table.

"There. You can have it, I'll go home now" I said and about to go when she gripped on my wrist.

"I told you that you'll share this with me. If you'll go, then take me home with you" My jaw dropped when I heard that. Is she flirting with me?

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yes, of course. You are here, I'm beyond okay" wtf?!

"Okay, j-just shut your mouth close" I slowly put myself down at the seat as I also removed her grip on my hand. 

"If I shut it close then I won't be able to eat" I hissed in frustration.

"Why are you acting like that?" I questioned because I can't really handle her like this.

"I'm just letting my confidence take over me because if not then I won't be able to talk to you"

"I want to talk to you, to talk about us" She grabbed the ice cream inside the plastic and double spoon. She gave me the other one before opening the lid of the container.

"Let's talk" 

She said with a dead serious tone.

"Why?" 

"Tzuyu talked to me" She ignored my question. I felt the curiousness rush up on me when I heard Tzuyu's name. Well, why did Tzuyu talked to this girl?

"She told me the truth. And it is the day I witnessed you two kissing. That's what I know and see the whole time but she said that you weren't really, that it was just a big misunderstanding. Now that I knew already about that, I want to apologize so here I am, sorry Y/n"

It's not her fault for thinking like that. She don't need to be sorry.

"No, no, Nayeon. It's not your fault, okay? Everyone or anyone who saw something like that will definitely think the way you did. Yes, you always believe what your eyes see but that's not always the case. Sometimes, the way you see it is not really the way it looks like"

"So yes, it's still my fault for not listening and not allowing you to defend your side. I didn't give you even a single chance to explain"

"But Nayeon, I'm okay with it already. It's finished already, don't worry so much about it. You have nothing to do about thes-" She shoved a spoon in my mouth that was full of ice cream. It left smudges on the side on my lips but I'm thankful at this situation already because I didn't choked on what she did.

I gave her a wtf look but she just grinned at me.

"You are talking too much and the ice cream is melting already"

"You said that receiving sorry from me would make you feel better. I want you to make you feel better so sorry. I'm sincerely sorry. I know that Moonbyul told you something because she can't keep something, but I'm regretting doing it already. I'm sorry agai-"

Now it's my turn to cut her off by shoving the spoon in her mouth. 

"You are talking too much and the ice cream is melting already" I mocked her. I chuckled while looking at her, she has her eyes opened wide and there's little ice cream on the side of her lips. "Talking so seriously, it makes me think that you are not Nayeon"

"We both looked like a mess already, you didn't even bought some tissues" She complained.

"You didn't ask for it so I didn't" I fired back.

"Why don't you go inside and buy a pack" She suggested. I clicked my tongue and shook my head in disapproval.

Who'll go inside and buy with her face that's screaming a mess?

"No, I don't want to. I looked like this then I'll go inside that store, that's embarrassing, I will look like a kid" I opened my own opinion, she furrowed her eyebrows making it meet.

"You are a kid, that's acceptable, just go"

"Let's just eat, after we finish this all. I'll go to buy a one" I said and scooped another ice cream with my spoon before stuffing it inside my mouth. She nodded her head and did the same. Our night was full of laugh that I didn't expect to happen.

I hope I am not dreaming this time.