Chapter 10

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Y/n, let's go!"

Amy yelled from the living room. I went out of my room and get a shoes in the rack. I sat on the sofa next to Amy and wear my shoes. I already tied my lace of my shoes so she stood up. I also stood up and we went together at the parking lot.

Amy opened her car and we both got inside. She started driving to the airport as I just leaned my body on the seat. I rest my head on the window and just watch everything that is outside. I am still sleepy because it is freaking 3 am, why would they get a midnight flight? Those dorks, I'll beat their asses.

"Still sleepy?" Amy asked as she still focused her eyes on the road.

"Fuck yes." I chuckled and closed my eyes " Who wouldn't be sleepy, it is freaking 3 am."

"Me." You rolled your eyes at her answer.

"Yeah, of course. You're abnormal." I said while nodding me head. I received a hard smack and my head hit the front. Oh man, that makes my sleepiness away.

"Fuck that hurts" I said and rubbed my forehead. "By the way, that makes me fully awake"

She just chuckled and shook her head. Amy just parked the car at the side as soon as we arrived at the airport. I removed my seatbelt and went out of the passenger seat. Amy just turned off the machined and closed the door. I put my arm around her shoulders and we walked inside the airport. We just waited here in front of the departures. Soon there are already people coming out. I just wandered my eyes at the people who's coming out to find those three.

I saw a three familiar figures so I waved my hands for them to see me. When they noticed that I am the one who is waving, they immediately sprinted on our direction.

"I think they really miss you, Y/n" Amy whispered in my ears as I just let out a short laugh.

"I don't think so" I replied and was greeted by a hug from these three.

"We miss you, Y/n. You too, Amy" Sana unnie said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Let's eat breakfast, I'm hungry." Momo unnie said.

"Me too, I still haven't eat anything before our flight." Mina unnie said with a pout.

"Then let's go eat on a cafe, my treat." I said and helped them at pulling their luggages.

We went where Amy's car parked. We helped them to put their luggages at the compartment of the car. Amy went to the driver's seat while the three is at the back seat. I closed the compartment and went inside the passenger's seat.

-

Amy parked the car and we went inside the cafe. I asked them what they want to order and went to the cashier to order. I just ordered a black coffee for myself and head on our table with a tray of their orders. I sat down and start drinking my coffee while listening on their conversations. The three were narrating what they did do in their vacation at Japan.

"Finished?" I asked when I went back to our table from the restroom.

"Yes. Let's go home now." Mina unnie stood up and stretched her arms.

"Yeah. I'm tired." Momo unnie said as we all stood up and head where the car is parked.

"Do you want to go on Y/n's apartment or straight to your apartment?" Amy asked as she looked at the rear view mirror while buckling her seatbelt.

"Our apartment. We have our luggages." Momo unnie answered and Amy just nodded her head and start driving.

-

"Y/n/n" Sana unnie called me when we already arrived at the building where they are staying.

"Yes?" She opened her arms and smiled at me cutely.

"Can you piggyback me?" I nodded and turned around.

She hugged my figure and leaned her head on my shoulder. I hold her thighs and stand up. We stepped inside and wait for the elevator. The elevator door already opened so we went inside. I just leaned on the right side of the elevator and Mina unnie press the number of their floor.

"Stop it unnie." I said as Sana unnie start pecking my cheeks while we're in the elevator.

"No~ you're too cute." I blushed and just lower my head.

"Ey, Y/n is red" Amy laughed while pointing at my face.

I scoffed and just stepped out of the elevator and walked at their room number. The three followed me while pulling the luggages they have. I stopped in front of their room and Sana unnie got down from my back. She got the keys and opened their door. The rest followed and went inside, I helped Amy with the other luggage she's holding and set it down at the room.

"Bye. Rest well, we're going ahead now." I said to them as they just gave me a nod. I closed their door and head home with Amy.