Chapter 87

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I fluttered my eyes open when I felt movements beside me. I brought my side downwards and saw her looking back at me. She seems lost in confusion. I smiled, sitting up in the bed with her.

"Does your head hurt?" My first concern. Even it looks like she has questions to ask me, she nodded her head with her palms around it. 

"Y/n?" Nayeon called my name. I just hummed as I hopped out of the bed to take medicines. "Where are we?"

"In my place." I shortly answered. I gave her a glance, she's really confused. "Wait."

I advanced towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet where I place the aids and medicines. I also grabbed a glass of water with these pills. I went back to my room with the things I brought.

I saw her observing my room, her eyes wander there from there.

"Take this painkiller." I placed them down at the table which is next to the bed. I sat on the bed while watching her. She took the pill with the water in one gulp. 

I was actually awake even before, I just decided to stay in my bed and wait for her to wake up. She wandered her eyes on the clothes she's wearing and upon noticing that the clothes are unfamiliar, she instantly turned her head to me.

"This... this is not the clothes I wore last night." Nayeon stammered, scrunching her eyebrows. She's wearing a hoodie and a pajamas, it's not something that would be used when going in the party.

"It's mine. I changed them since you threw up in the middle of the night. I'm sorry, I had no choice." I explained and I noticed she got embarrassed right away. She scratched her nape, looking down at her feet. If she's getting embarrassed because I saw her with only undies, oh please don't, as if I haven't seen you naked already.

"Uhm, can you like.. tell me what happened? Why I am here?" She questioned. I chuckled in amusement. It seems like she happened to not remember all of it yet.

"Oh you don't remember?" I faked my surprised expression. Nayeon cleared her throat before shaking her head. "You really don't remember?"

"I'm sorry, no." She replied. I jerked my head at her, watching her expression. 

"How could you not remember those?" I muttered with a disappointment laced in my voice. "Do you really want to know it?"

"Yeah. I'm worried with what I did last night." Nayeon admitted as she sighed out.

"Okay. I'll help you." She got astonished when I pushed her back in the bed and went on top of her. Our faces are dangerously close to one another. We might possibly kiss if I lose my balance.

"Look at me. What is the last thing you can remember?" I asked her. She creased her eyebrows, trying to recall something. 

"I think when JIhyo tried to steal my drink away." She answered with a little doubt.  We're staring at each other eyes, she looks so nervous and uneasy under my gaze.

"That's it? Okay, try to remember the things after that, close your eyes." I swiped my hand through her face, gesturing her to shut her eyes. "Try to relax and recall."

I can feel her breathe. She muttered something but I can't determine what the words are exactly. A moment has passed, her forehead wrinkles, determined to remember the scenes last night. I'm thinking she recalled something, further than what she answered earlier.

"Is it working?"

"A little, I guess. I remembered when you grabbed me from Dahyun and Chaeyoung." She recited.