Chapter 41

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Thank you!" Mina finished her speech off with a smile. Applauds from peoples filled the whole venue. 

I am so proud on my unnie, she graduated with a title of summa cum laude. She's really genius, I wish that I also have a brain like hers.  But the title of cum laude is already enough for me, I deserve it because I worked hard for it. 

Like what I said, I really look like an idiot but the truth is I'm really a smart one. I sighed before standing up to shake hands with my classmates who were seated beside me.

I'm popular at my school so many have greeted me, some of them even gave me gifts. I wonder why would they give me it, we both will graduate at this day and yet they still gave me some presents. Not that I don't appreciate it but they don't need to do it.

Ha! They still don't know that I'm in a relationship that even two students confessed to me this earlier. That's crazy.

They need to move on now. New graduates, it means that we have new journey to take ahead. I didn't waste my time to study to be nothing so I'll do my best to be a doctor, just like what I dreamed ever since I was a kid.

I am in a family of doctors, it's not obvious on how they act but my mother and father are both doctors. You think that I would not go on the same track with them or they just forced me to be like them, being doctors and I have no choice but to follow what they want.

It's not that, this is not like the other fanfictions that the main character wants to be a doctor or idol but their parents don't want them to and want to be a lawyer like them. It will just add up to dramas and I don't want to make any other scenes because it's difficult.

They let me make decisions on my own, letting me to be an independent woman.

"Baby!" Nayeon attacked me with a hug when I walked at their direction where they all gather. "I'm so proud of you"

She kissed my cheek, making me smile widely as I wrapped my arm around her waist. She pouted her lips, asking for kiss but I shook my head. "No~"

"Why? You still haven't give me even a single one when I arrived here. I miss your kisses, come on" I chuckled when she scooted her face closer to me but I backed away.

"It's not that long, Nay~ We shared a one last night, right?" I stated and caressed her face with the back of my palm.

"But a couple of hours have already passed, Y/n/n!" She objected, making me smile.

She's craving for my affections. How cute~

"We can't, there is so many peo-" I got shushed when she quickly pecked my lips.

"I don't care, you know. Let them think what they want" She showed her signature smile, her two front teeth were noticeable which makes her look so cute. 

"Yah! Mama, Nayeon noona kissed Y/n noona on the lips!" We heard Hyunwoo shouted, making the two of us burst out laughing.

"I told you, baby. There were really watching us especially the boy who have a crush on you" I booped her nose with the tip of my finger which made her giggle.

"Let's go" I grabbed her hands and joined the group of familiar faces.

"Hello aunties and uncles!" I greeted my friends' parents with a bow. Nayeon did the same thing as Amy pulled me. 

"Hey!" I yelled when I almost fell when she pulled me by the collar of my dress. 

"We four will just take a picture as a remembrance for today" Mina unnie pointed the camera which was focused on us and were held by Sana unnie.

"Move closer to them Y/n and fix your graduation gown" I did what she told me to and smiled while looking at the camera. We took a several shots with different poses as soon as we thought that it's already enough, we stopped and went back to our parents.

"Yeah, just see you at the venue!" I raised a brow on my parents to ask what's happening.

"Ah, we all planned and agreed to celebrate the graduation of you four on a hotel and booked it already last week" My father said while carrying Hyunwoo on his arms.

"Really? Don't you think it's too big?" I asked as Nayeon went on my side.

"It's not that big, daughter. We invited some of our friends and relatives" Mom answered.

"Huh? Really? Is my favorite cousin coming?" I questioned as my eyes are gleaming in hope while looking at them, anticipating to hear the answer.

"Of course, he said that he don't want to reject the event that is related to his favorite cousin" My father laughingly said.

"Oh? What are we waiting for? Let's go"

-

We arrived at the event hall and I saw twice of population than what I expected. Not surprised because it's not only mine but this also belongs to three. I went inside and I found some familiar but I am looking for a certain man, the big boss.

"Hey baby, who's the cousin you are looking for?" Nayeon asked me while clinging on my right arm.

"Secret~ You will see him later for not that long. I know that he's already here as he was not getting late at events like this" I pecked her temple before wandering my eyes around the crowd.

"Looking for me, Y/n?" I got startled when someone spoke on my left side.

"You startled me, Joongki!" I held my chest before turning to look at him. I heard Nayeon gasped when she got a good look at the new arrived latter.

She held the collar of my dress like what Amy did earlier and pulled me down. "Why you didn't tell me that you have a celebrity cousin and it is even the Song Joongki, Y/n! I'm a big fan of him, my gosh" She whispered on my ears so it will only be heard by the two of us, I chuckled and patted her on the waist.

"Is that your girlfriend, Y/n? Hello! I'm Joongki" He said when Nayeon removed her grip on me.

"Ah yeah! Where's your wifey?" I asked him and smiled.

"Hello Y/n!" A woman whispered on my ears, making me flinch as my heart beat fast.

"Yah! The two of you really love to startle me" She chuckled and marched beside her husband.

"Hello there beautiful girl! What's your name?" Hye-Kyo unnie asked Nayeon who were staring at the two of them with admiration on her eyes.

"Im Nayeon, Miss Song or Mrs. Song" Nayeon answered and giggled afterwards. Hye-Kyo unnie approached her and pull into a hug and shared a cheek to cheek kiss.

"Why did you even like that tall idiot?" She whispered on Nayeon, making the both of them chuckle but I am close enough to hear it so I immediately pull unnie away from my girl.

"Yow! What kind of question is that?!" I pushed her at my cousin while she is laughing non-stop as I hugged Nayeon's waist.

"Hehe, nothing. Oh and I almost forgot that we are here because it's your graduation, congrats you big baby" She tackled me on a hug which I reciprocated too. 

"Thanks!" I said and patted her back.

"Why don't we all get food now? The food will be gone at any minutes because of how Momo eats" He suggested as we all looked at the at the place where is the buffet table and saw her sitting a table which is the nearest to it. She could already take some food while just sitting at there.

"You're right" I agreed when I saw the way that the racoon girl eat.