Chapter 83

Another update

-

You drove the automobile into the building's parking lot since you were concerned that Nayeon would take a long time to prepare. There are still other vehicles that arrive and go from time to time, so the car can't stay on the site for long. After all, it was a large residential complex.

You didn't forget to tell her about it, of course. As you waited, you stared at the steering wheel. It appears that you aren't in the mood to use your phone right now, which is why you seem to have taken an interest in ti. While your brother isn't concerned by the passing of time, he's content as long as he has his phone in his grasp.

After a few minutes of waiting, a knock on the passenger seat's window was heard. It caught yours and your brother's attention. Before opening the doors and lowering the window, you giggled as you saw Nayeon's face through it.

"Hey, Nayeon. You can get in already. Take the passenger seat." upon hearing that, Nayeon took the initiative to open the door and hop in. "Took you time, huh?"

"I'm sorry about that, but I can't go a day without trying to make myself seem wonderful," she said, closing the door behind her. Getting ready to drive the car forward, you nodded your head.

"I think you won't look any different even if you didn't put make up." you said which made the boy behind the two of you to snicker.

"I'm still here, noona." Hyunwoo reminded as if his whole existence was forgotten by you. You didn't bother to say anything as the car starts to move towards the location you prepared. "Anyway, happy birthday!"

He happily greeted. Nayeon simply replied with a smile, giving the sign of gratefulness. All of you had been silent for the whole ride, minding each business. 

---

It didn't took you that long to reach the destination. It was originally planned by your brother and all you just did was to agree, accepting the works to make it happen. You trust him with this and you know you messed up when you forgot informing the girl you brought with the both of you.

Nayeon scrunched her eyebrows up when she scanned the place you've just arrived to. "You didn't tell me that we're going to be in a water-related activity, Y/n."

"I know." was all you can say, smiling sheepishly. "I can arrange another location to spend the day instead. Let's get out of this place."

"But! Noona, you had already reserved a spot inside and paid for it!" Hyunwoo complained. This made you look at him threateningly, expecting him to not say anymore yet he continued. It caught Nayeon's attention. She can't believe that you are willing to ignore all of the arrangements you have made.

Nayeon laughed "My gosh, Y/n. You did make a good plan but you can be stupid sometimes, eh? We can't just let this go in a waste."

"Maybe we can get refund since we didn't use any of those I paid for."

"Refund? Oh yes, you can. However, we are here already and you paid for whatever is it, we won't go anywhere, okay?" Nayeon demanded. She has her gaze focused on you, signing that what she says is what should be done. You don't have a choice, since this plan was a slightly messed up, all you can do is to follow. You don't want to get in her temper.

"Alright, okay? But you don't have any clothes to use to change if ever you get wet with the water."  

"I can take care of it, it's not hard to avoid it from happening. There can be also another way to fix it. Just please park this car." She assured. You sighed before granting her request.