Chapter 60

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"There Y/n, can you see the girl with the short hair?" Mina unnie whispered to me as she was lowkey pointing at the person, making sure that no one can see what she's doing.

I followed the trail of her sight and saw one of Nayeon's friends. They just arrived at a vacant table and laughing as they did. They are panting like they just ran a marathon and they kept patting each other back.

"Wae? Did she do something bad to you?" I asked right away to know what's wrong. Even she looks kind and even treated me nice, I would not let her off if she hurt my unnie.

"Ani, ani, remember the girl that I saw at the bar" I turned my head at her, confusedly.

"When? For these past years, I don't know if I can still remember that" She rolled her eyes and slapped my arm, softly.

I'm glad that she has this soft demeanor, her hits don't hurt that much. Or she's just not that serious, maybe if she is, I'm already knocked out on the floor.

"The day that you know, you know" She said with a scrunched nose which I found cute.

"What? What? What do I know?" I asked earning a sigh from her.

"This is harder than I thought, how can I say this..." She tilted her head to the right and looked up at the ceiling, maybe contemplating on what words should be right to convey to me. I just stared at her, waiting patiently for her answer.

"The day that Tzuyu kissed you" She finally answered but my face immediately scrunched at it.

"My gosh, no need to remind me about it again but say so, I remember it now. The love at first sight girl?"

"I told you, it is not love, it's just an attraction" She denied as she brought her gaze back at the short-haired girl. I snickered and grinned, watching her staring at the girl who caught her attention.

"I don't know with you, unnie. You still haven't gotten into a relationship, I'm thinking if you did wait for this time to happen. To see her" I have my eyes on her while talking but she has her eyes on others. This girl, aye.

"That isn't important, just bare with me" She patted my back before pulling me closer, side hugging me as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you just help me, you know. If you want me to be in a relationship for the first time, help me" She suggested.

Maybe, I could help? It's not that big deal. I'll do anything and set the two up, she was just too focused on her study for the past years.

She's an industrious student, always keeping her grades up high. She wants to always be the best in whatever she's doing.

Maybe it is the time she'll spend time about her love life.

"Okey, I know her name by the way" She faced me with wide eyes in surprise.

"Really? How?" She questioned in confusion.

"Their other friend told me her name and her other friend's name" I answered as she pointed a finger at me and her mouth slightly opened. Like some realization knocked on her.

"Youuu... you went here alone before our first day, didn't you? You are not even inviting me, I'm so bored with my place. You should invite me and didn't bother to get some, even more, just the two of us" I laughed when she spoke about that.

"Yeah, sorry about that. And don't you even think to hit me, unnie. I'll not help you or even give her name to you" I threatened her as my lips are turning into a smirk, she put her hand that's on the air ready to smack me. She shot a glare at me and crossed her arms, resting it over the table.