EPILOGUE

2 years after...

(Y/n's P.O.V)

This woman. Never fails to make me feel crazy. She really drives me fucking crazy.

"NAYEON! GOODNESS, I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP" I yelled in stress. We're currently in an open-area, the place is very spacious. No one's here except us. 

As I said, this place is empty. This lover of mine had a crazy idea and I can't believe I'm doing it with her. Here I am, I'm screaming my lungs out of nervous and fear.

"Shit! Are you not even scared of what might happen to us?!" The tone of my voice went octave, shutting my eyes hard in case it'll stop the urge of throwing up. I'm getting dizzy, she's getting us into a circle, again and again.

"Nothing's bad gonna happen! This is fun! How dare you to not enjoy this!" She really insisted the fact of calling this 'fun'. "And I'm a great driver!"

"Yeah! That's true, anyway! You're great at DRIVING ME CRAZY! DAMN, WHAT JUST ALMOST HAPPENED?!" I widen my eyes when we stopped close to a tree's trunk, the front of the car almost hit it. The gap is fucking couple of inches away. This is insane.

I turned my head at the person I'm with, she was already looking at me. We looked at each other for a brief minute before she burst out in laughs. I scoffed loudly in disbelief, I can't accept that she almost got us into an accident.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you laughing at this such situation? My goodness, what's wrong with you?" I asked in one breathe, ruffing my hair in shock. I heaved a sigh out, taking a look on her whole body, from head to toes. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, right?"

I grabbed her hand and examined it. "I should ask you that question... what's wrong with you? Nothing happened, I'm completely fine. You're checking up on me, but look at yourself, you look like someone who just got herself out of a storm."

She pointed out, retracting her hand which she used later to fix my messy hair. I sighed out "Well, you can't expect me to not worry. We are faced with a trunk of a tree. We almost hit that. What if this car even went further, what could happened to us by now?"

"I'm sorry, love. You're right, I should have been more careful. Thank goodness that we're fine. C'mere." Nayeon reached for my face and then she began peppering it with kisses.

I didn't know she will be going to do something like this. Fucking wild. She's like very, very, very wild. She's up to do something risky as this. I can't believe I didn't witness her being like this wild even before. In that case, I should have readied myself already.

"Hmm." She finished it with a kiss on my lips. I was really nervous and the adrenaline came into my senses but her action somehow calmed me down. I sighed out and caressed her head.

"This." I said, referring to her 'fun'. "This isn't going to happen again, not gonna let you again."

"Aww, come on but okay." She nodded her head, a pout is on her lips. I can't really believe this.

"No, you won't get me with that today." I glanced away from her. It's like our position has been switched, she's supposed to act like the older one. "We can have fun, doing different things. Anything apart from this. Because I'm literally going to get a heart attack than fun."

"Anything... apart from this?" She trailed off, waiting for my reply. I nodded my head in response, leaning my back on the seat, to remove the shock I had been in. I heard nothing from her after that, thus why I decided to turn my head to her.

She's grinning. "Really?"

"Really, really" was the only response I could give. She shot her eyebrows up as a smirk formed on her face.