Chapter 81

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"You're taking too much time, noona. Do it, faster." Hyunwoo whined, watching me as I fix my things inside my bag. We are inside the room I am assigned to, he is seating on the seats that was for the patients as he waits. 

"Is that a problem? Why are you even here? I wasn't told that you are visiting me. I still have work to do on other medical clinic, Hyunwoo. You should have went home first then contact me to fetch you." A sigh escaped my mouth, giving him a look to warn him. He groaned, ending the complains he's giving off.

"I just want to be with you. Treat me!" He declared. I stared at him in disbelief, I can't really imagine that he is in his teenage years already. 

"Are you still a baby?" My brother pouted, his hands are touching the toys that was placed here for the children I'm checking up. "Gosh, we can do it in weekends since I have work today, woo-nie. You may also have your assignments or projects, are you not that packed with school works?" 

"No, I'm finished with those already. So you can take me out then take me home after" He rose his eyebrow as he crossed his arms.  I chuckled and waved a finger on him.

"You're so much demanding, I'm not your nanny, Hyunwoo. I can bring you straight to home, just to inform you." I remarked, putting the last thing I have in my hand inside my bag before closing it. I inserted the phone on my jean's pocket, looking at him afterwards.

"Mean. I really wanted to go somewhere so please don't ruin it. You can even take your girlfriend with us, noona." He mentioned which caught my attention. Since when did I got myself a girlfriend?

"My girlfriend? Who? An imaginary person that only exists on your mind?" I sarcastically replied, lifting up the right side of my lips. Why would he even think that I have a one when I did not take a single woman in our home to introduce as my girl? Such a nice thinking, my brother.

"Isn't Nayeon noona your girlfriend?" Hyunwoo asked, innocently. What...

I laughed so hard as I took steps closer to him, ruffling his hair in full amusement. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah? Isn't she? I just talked to her earlier, I can invite her with us. And it's boring if it is only you who's with me" My jaw dropped slightly as he released those words. 

"No, you won't. She's busy as you can see, of course you can't just invite her. Also she is not my girlfriend, don't you forget about it. Most of all, I'm not boring to be with, you're the only person who feels like that." I snickered. I offered my hand to him to accept, pulling him up to stand and leave the chair he is sitting on. 

"She isn't... I just thought because I remembered you two had k- " I shushed him before he can even finish the sentence. 

"That doesn't mean that we are together even now, so believe me. Also! That was years ago, I'm telling the truth." 

"Oh, I understand. Why did you two even separate, noona? Aw, that's why she still isn't my sister-in-law. But you are good with one another, right?!" I just nodded my head, thinking that this boy is too much fussy and asking so much. "If that's the case, ohh I should really invite her with us even though she's not your girlfriend"

A groan left out my mouth as he walked in front of the door to open it so we can leave the room already. I followed him and kept in his pace "But I have told you that she is busy, let just do it in her birthday. It's coming so I guess you could consider it as the best time to plan a day with her, Hyunwoo."

He didn't give me reply anymore after and even walked ahead of me. I can still his figure but he was few steps away from me. I just need to log off in order to show to the records that I'm leaving work for the day. After here, I still need go to the next place where I should consult too.