Chapter 84

(Author's P.O.V)

When Y/n and Nayeon arrived, it didn't take long for them to enter the room. They're both quiet throughout, perhaps as a result of earlier events that caused them to be a little tense with one another. It could also be due to the fact that there isn't much to talk about. 

Y/n walked straight to her stuff, picking out clothes that she could change into. Hyunwoo is currently seated on the sofa, his gaze fixed on the television, where he is watching a show that he had spotted when looking at the channels. Nayeon approached him and join him.

In order to change clothing, the other woman proceeded to the comfort room. She returned to her clothing and chose a new pair after doing so. With the clothing in her hand, she approached Nayeon. She tapped her shoulder as she walked behind her, then passed the garments to her hands.

"It's best for you to change. Your dress has been powdered with sands, and it'll be uncomfortable to sleep in." Y/n stated, addressing her to use the clothing she had given her.

"Thank you," she said as she got up from her seat and followed the younger's advice. With a raised brow and a mocking smirk on his lips, Hyunwoo stared at his sister. Y/n copied her brother's action, her brow was likewise wrinkled up in a questioning fashion.

"Why are you staring at me?" Y/n asked her brother, who chuckled softly in response, snickered and clasped his hands in a seal-like gesture.

"That's so lovely of you, Noona, to lend your extra clothes to the pretty girl we're with." He said, his voice is as sweet as honey, but you can tell it's fake. His sister gives it a scornful look, unable to believe that the kid in front of her is her brother.

Y/n hit her brother's head and said, "You sound stupid." 

"Quit fooling around, I'm not going to let her sleep in that dress."

"Yeah, that's true. Important things are constantly lost. Should you take some medicine to assist you strengthen your memory?" taunting the girl for having a weak memory. 

"No need." She declined. 

The two heard a door open and Nayeon stepped out, dressed in Y/n's clothes. Before speaking to her brother one more time, Y/n's gaze checked her from head to toe.

"You know, I think the younger Hyunwoo was more mature than you." 

"No way. That's so mean." Hyunwoo commented as a pout formed through his lips.

Y/n quickly shook her head. She brought her attention to Nayeon. 

"Nayeon, you can take the bed, if you're going to sleep already." Y/n smiled, gesturing at the bed's spot. Nayeon thought it will be too much if she's going to have it thus why she unhesitatingly rejected Y/n's offer. 

"No. Either your brother or you, have it. I'm fine with the couch, there's also mattress pad stored in the cabinets, I could use them." She suggested, arguing to not give her the bed to sleep on. Y/n shrugged her shoulders, moving her head on Hyunwoo's direction. He has been listening with the two.

"What do you think, woo-nie?" She asked her younger brother's decision. He waved his hands, opposing to Nayeon.

"I'm good where I am. Noona, you should maybe accept it already because this sister of mine won't shut her mouth up until she makes you say yes." Hyunwoo pointed out, he knows his sister well, he knows that this discussion would not end until things go how Y/n wants it.

Nayeon glanced at the girl, who seems to be amused with her brother's convincing words. Well, they all think that it's true, even Y/n herself can't find a reason to deny those. The oldest in the room, bopped her head, considering the boy's idea.