Chapter 61

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I am walking to go to the bathroom because I got the urge to pee. I was about to reach for the door knob but when someone like a wind passed by me, getting first to do what I was about to do and slammed the door in front of my fucking face. I backed away from surprise and also I don't want my nose to get flatten by that door.

It's okay if it is a bathroom that have stalls inside but this is just for single person.

Single... yes, I'm single. I know you are too.

Just kidding.

If you ever have a one, then let's me just say congrats and good luck.

I stood straightly on my spot and glared at the door, waiting impatiently for that bastard to go outside and see who dared to ruin my mood right now. For about few minutes which doesn't took that long, I heard a click from the door as the wooden door started to open.

I opened my mouth, ready to shout at the disrespectful person. I am already old, don't you want to get in trouble with me. But of course I got faced with a person I unexpected to get with. I'm looking directly on her as she was struggling on zipping her jeans up.

Jeez. What is she doing that here? Grrr.

"Miss, look. I'm really sorry from that action of mine, it's just... ugh shit this zipper... I'm in hur-" When she finally zipped it, she looked up and I saw her flinch a little when she saw me. "I-I'm sorry, you can use the bathroom now"

I stared at her as she stood frozen on her spot, doing the same with me. 

"Can you... move already? You want me to use but you're blocking the way" She hurriedly stepped aside, giving me a track to get inside. Even I really want to argue with her for being like that and teach her a lesson, I'm feeling that I am already losing my composition if ever I didn't get in time, I would probably peeing in front of her already.

I closed the door behind me and did my business.

-

I yawned when I got inside of the metal walls, taking a lift to go on the ground floor as it was time to get a lunch for me. My co-worker stayed at out area and she's the one who is the assigned to look for this time as there are still some patients and some shifts of pedias has just started this twelve in the afternoon. 

When I reached the cafeteria, my eyes instantly looked for my younger friends. The time that my eyes caught their familiar figures, my feet started to move forward until I arrived at the table.

"Dahyun, Dahyun, pretty pleasee...." That words welcomed me as I cracked up by the sound of it and the sight of Jeongyeon doing cute faces and acts in front of Dahyun who has her face in red as the side of her lips are twitching indicating that she's preventing herself from neither laughing nor smiling.

I saw the ostrich's face turned into a sour one in immediate and her eyes are narrowing while glazing into me. "W-what are you laughing at? There's nothing funny, you old bunny."

"What's with you doing acts like that? Did you however got your head bumped pretty hard on a wall? Or you're not virgin anymore?" I asked and when I mention the last one, she jolted up from her seat.

"Nayeon, you're insane. I'm not a virgin anymore" She yelled in a whisper manner so someone could not get any word she's saying because honestly it's embarrassing. But I'm too shameless to get shy on this moment.

"Psh. Say whatever you want" I gave her a snarky reply before sitting beside the amused tofu, laying my head on her shoulder. "Where's the other two small girls?"

"I'll tell Jihyo unnie later about the thing you just said" Dahyun commented with a little warning and teasing in her voice. "But to Chaeyoung, it's already okay. She's already used to it"

"Oh, by the way, why Jeongyeon's doing weird acts today? Is this a miracle or a disaster?" I questioned her emitting a kick on my right leg from the said girl down at the table. "Ouch!"

"Ah she's begging me to use my abilities and ask Y/n if we can join her and her friends for the lunch this afternoon" My ears perked up as she mentioned a familiar name. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, mixed with a confusion.

"Come on... I already did what you told me to do! Give me a grant on my request, please~" She did an act being cute again, pursing her lips while batting her eyelashes at Dahyun. I cringed at the sight as I was not used to it and it was unexpected it to witness from her. 

Dahyun smiled widely as she nodded her head making Jeongyeon whisper a yes under her breath in victory. As for me, I immediately snapped my head to Dahyun. "No, we're not going!"

"Eh, why?" Jeongyeon asked confusedly.

"Why?" I brought the question back at her, lifting a brow "Why do you want to be in the table with them?"

She didn't answered nor even opened her mouth even as slight as possible. 

"Maybe she wants to make a move on Doctor Myoui Mina" Dahyun answered my ignored question instead, bringing Jeongyeon into a fuming state.

"Stop being so honest, Dahyun! I told you it's just a secret between us... " The tallest girl in the table whined with her eyebrows creased together.

"She'll just friend zone you" I reacted, speaking up my opinion. I know that Mina is not that kind of girl, I know that love is her least priority as always. And that's why she's so well-preserved, and maybe an innocent one. Whoever got lucky to be in relationship with her, I hope it's not a bad influence and a dirty minded.  I hope it's not Jeongyeon, she'll just teach her whatsoever. 

But it's not my life so I guess whatever happens, I'll just accept it.

"How can you say that, bucktooth?" She sarcastically said, giving me an insulting nickname. I rolled my eyes and smiled mockingly.

"Because you are ugly. Not like me, I'm so beautiful. See... see..." I said, cupping my cheeks. She made a disgusted expression, indicating that she's not agreeing on me.

"We're just same, so shut up. You're not beautiful, grandma" She retorted which makes me stop what I'm doing. I feel offended. I pouted and nuzzled more to Dahyun, sulking.

"If I don't have a chance on Dr. Myoui and will just friend zone me. I'm going for Dr. Song!" I stopped sulking and looked at her seriously.

"No, you wouldn't. Just go to the other" I voiced out my suggestion. My words went out like so serious, making the tension around here thick.

"Why though? Who are you to say that? Do you even know her, Nayeon? Why are you kept saying no?" She bombarded me with questions, leaning her face close to me. Her eyes are staring directly on my eyes, it's challenging me.

Because I just don't want you to feel the hurt, the way I felt it.

Because of her.

I love Jeongyeon even she's annoying. But to tell you the truth, I really love her, she's like a sister to me and I don't want to see her hurting.

"Be-because she's..." 

"What?"

"Because she's annoying! ju-just settle on the japanese doctor"

"Who? There are three of them"

Wh-what? They are all here? Great...

"The one that Dahyun mention not long time ago"

"Great" She said, clicking her tongue afterward "I know you're jealous"

"Wh-what? I'm not! Why would I be jealous, I don't even like that Dr. Song" 

"I didn't say anything like that. Did I said something that you're jealous because of me being with her? What I mean is you're jealous because you like me, but I guessed wrong"

Oh shit... Jeong!