Chapter 74

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Nayeon, why do you still don't have your own car?" Moonbyul asked as I requested to her to send me home. I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard her question. I looked at her and saw her hands playing with the keys of the car she owns.

"Why would I buy a car when I couldn't use it? I'll buy once I knew how to drive" I answered and walked faster than her not forgetting to snatch her keys away from her hands. I walked ahead from her, searching for her car which is surely parked here in this area.

Once my eyes caught the sight of her car, I immediately went forward to it and used the keys to open it. I seated myself in the driver's and started the engine as I waited for Moonbyul to arrive, I'm sure she'll walk slowly because she's a dork.

I looked in the side mirror and I saw her approaching now so I opened the window on my side.

"Yah, get out!" She yelled, ordering me to get outside so I withdrew my tongue out in a teasing manner. 

"No, I'll drive. You'll instruct how, go beside me" I said which immediately emitted a shook of head from her.

"No way. I don't want to die in this age, I still have so many things that I can do. Omg, Nayeon, just get outside" I blew raspberries and didn't follow her request. I mean, duh, she won't die in my hands. I'm perfect, I can do everything.

"Just teach me, I can learn fast" I insisted. She sighed and put her hand inside so I immediately backed away to look of what she will do. Her hands reached for the button and in a snap, all of the doors of the car has unlocked. She didn't waste anytime and opened the door here, hurriedly pulling me out.

Because I'm not that ready to resist, she successfully pulled me up and pushed me outside, alternating our previous position.

"If you want to learn to drive, I know someone who can help you with that. I'll message the person, just follow my command for now and sit there, Nayeon. You can't drive this car of mine until you have no driver's license to show me" She sassily said with a cocky grin. I huffed and just went on the other side because I don't have any choice. If I won't follow her, then she may leave me here standing.

"And who's that person you're mentioning?" I asked once I got myself in and properly got a seat inside. 

"Secret. I'm still not sure if they'll agree, I'll tell you if that person said yes" She said, clearing the idea that she really won't mention that person's name. I hissed and just averted my eyes in front with my arms crossing in front of me. 

"Don't worry. That person is a good person" Moonbyul added. I rolled my eyes in disbelief, what kind of statement is that? 

"Just bring me home already so I can already take a rest, you made me tired and stressed" She scoffed at my statement.

"As if I didn't feel the same, you're too much to take than me" Moonbyul fired back which I ignored and just rest my head in the window. I felt that the car began moving so I decided to close my eyes temporarily and just wait until we reach my destination.

-

It's night. I am in my room, just laying in my bed and watching the moon outside by the window. I was about to close my eyes when I heard my phone vibrated. My hand automatically went to the table for it  and checked the new notification I received. 

It's from Moonbyul, she texted me this time, what for?

It said 'she agreed'.

"Huh?" I mumbled before replying to her message, asking her what she meant to say. 

'The person that I said that can teach you how to drive, she agreed, Nay'

I let out an 'ahh' when I read her message. I received another one.

'It's sunday tomorrow, I guess you don't have work. She said that you two can start tomorrow if you're available'

'sure'

'Nice. I'll tell her. And here's the address where you two will meet'

After that, she sent a location to me. I bid my goodbye to her in the message and plopped my phone back at the table.

So my teacher is a woman. Hmm...

I let out a yawn, I feel sleepy now. I stood up and closed the curtains which brought darkness through my room. I laid back down at my bed, pulling the blanket until my chest and let the dark consumes me.

-

I went into the location that Moonbyul had sent me. I wished that it's not a prank or something. I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my coat when I stood in front of the glass doors which is the entrance of the café . Some staff opened the doors for me, I bowed my head as a gratitude to her good deed.

Moonbyul said that the woman I am meeting is wearing a black and white striped shirt and a black jeans jacket. And she said that she's cute. I don't what's with her and she said that.

I saw a person wearing it but my forehead creased together when I found that the girl is very familiar to my liking. I approached her of course, I want to make sure if she's really the one. 

"Y/n?" I muttered when I got close to her. She raised her head up from the phone and immediately scanned me up and down. 

"So... you're the one who I'll be teaching, huh?" She uttered up and gestured me to take a seat.

"I even thought that it's really a professional driving teacher" I mumbled which caused for her to let out low chuckles.

"Even I'm not a really professional when it comes to driving, atleast I can help you to learn the basics and the steps on how to drive a car" She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Then you can take the test and have your license already"

"Okay" I just said. What kind of set up is this? I know that Moonbyul is up to something because she haven't had the intention to tell me who really the person she's recommending to me. Is this how blind date fee- what?!

I shook my head to throw the thoughts away. "You okay? Do you want to order some before we start our driving session?" I snapped my eyes at her when she asked me because I don't to be like a rude person for looking at somewhere when there's someone who's talking to you.

"It's up to you" I answered and smiled weakly. She nodded her head and head to the counter.

She went back with the orders. "It's all take out, we can have this at my car. Let's go?"

I have no other choice for sure but to nod my head and agree on her.