Chapter 9

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It's been a week since the last time me and Nayeon hangout. The two of us are both busy on our jobs so we don't have a time to hangout together again. Day after the last time we saw each other, I received two new video projects from our clients. I spend my whole week here at the apartment, finishing all of the projects.

It is 7 in the morning, I am currently on my way to Han River, riding a bike. I just want to relax this day at the riverside after the stress that I had these past few days. I suddenly remembered the talk I had with Amy at the garden. Just by thinking of it made me nervous. If I ever confess on her about my feelings and get rejected, things between us will become awkward. I don't want to risk our good friendship just because of my feelings. If I get lucky, she'll maybe accept my feelings because she feel the same way as me and our relationship will leveled up.

I immediately sat down on the bench when I parked my bike on the side of it. I just sat and put my earphones, listening songs while watching the nature. I just watch the river silently, clearing all the thoughts I have in my mind.

Minutes has passed when I feel a tap on my shoulder so I remove my earphones and look at the latter. She smiled at me and sat down beside me.

"So what are you thinking about looks like you're in deep thoughts, mind if you tell me" Nayeon said and looked at me. I sighed and looked away from her to avoid an eye contact with her.

"It is nothing. I was just stressed about my job this past few day so I thought it is a good idea to chill here." I said as she lay her head on my shoulder. "You come here often, don't you?"

"Yeah. I like spending my morning here. It is just peaceful like you said it can relieve all my stress." She said with a smile "Have you eaten breakfast?"

I shook my head as a response. She stood up and pulled me up from the seat. "Then let's eat together. Follow me." She said as she went near her bike, I also did the same. She start pedaling now so I followed her. We stopped in front of a café, we park our bikes first and entered the café. Nayeon ordered at the counter and I searched for a vacant sit. When I found a vacant table, I sat down and wait for her to arrived.

I saw her carrying a tray so I waved my hand for her to see. When she saw me waving my hand, she walked directly my direction and sat at the seat across me. She placed the tray and give me mine.

"Thanks for the treat." I said as she already gave me what my order is.

"Not a problem. You treat me last time so it's now my turn to treat you" She said and gave me smile.

"I can't imagine that you are now sweet to me, Miss Im" I said teasingly "The first time we meet, you are so grumpy."

She whined "Don't remind me about that again."

"I just thought that you are a pervert that is peeking at my beautiful body" She said and I just gave her a look of disgust. "What? I have a beautiful body and a gorgeous face. I am perfect so you are lucky to have me as a friend."

"Eww" I said so I received a smack on a head "Oww, unnie it hurts especially that you have big hands"

We finished our foods and went back on our own flats.

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I am sitting on here on one of the tables in the canteen with Moonbyul. I have night shift today so it is already 8 pm , we have a 30 minutes break for now. We were eating our dinner when my phone vibrated. It's Y/n.

Song_Y/n: Hey, unnie.

Song_Y/n: What chu doing?

Im_Nayeon: It's our break, I'm eating my dinner.

Song_Y/n: Oh sorry for bothering.

Im_Nayeon: No. It's okay. I am already finished eating.

Song_Y/n: I thought you're still not half of your food because I know you're slow my grandma.

I got irritated at her because she's calling me a grandma again. This, I have this beautiful face of mine and you still have a gut to call me that. But when I looked at it again, a blush appeared on my cheeks and a smile formed on it.

'My- my grandma' That girl never fails to make my day better.

"Hey Nayeon, you okay?" Moonbyul asked me as she put the back of her hand in my forehead. "Your temperature is just okay."

"Are you blushing?" She asked as she peeked at my phone. "Ohhhhh"

She snatch my phone from my grasp "She called you a grandma, why are you blushing at that? I thought you hate being called by that." She checked it again and smirked after. Maybe she now realized what that was.

"Ah, you are so whipped" She said while shaking her head. I smacked her arm.

"Oww" She said while rubbing the part I slapped "Didn't you say that she was a pervert? Don't tell me you have a crush on the person you're calling a 'pervert'."

"No~~" I said while shaking my head at her. She gave me 'I-don't-believe-you' look.

"No way. I don't believe you grandma" She said with a disbelief look. I tilted my head at her cutely and gave her a smile.

"No~~, she's not. She's not a pervert." I said and she smirked at me.

"I see~~~" She said as she smiled at me teasingly "Someone got a crush, ehh?"

"Just shut up , you idiot" I said with a stern voice.

She stopped and said " Okay, soon-to-be Mrs. Song~~"

I got flustered at what she called me so I just hide my face in my hands because of embarrassment. She burst out laughing after seeing my reaction.