Chapter 31

MERRY CHRISTMAS!🎄

=========================

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"BABY!"

I groaned when I heard some familiar voice shouted that before getting tackled on a hug. She squeezed me tight making me grunt in response. I patted her back for a few times to release me which she obliged. I smiled and she showered kisses to my cheeks making me giggle a bit.

"YAH! SANAKE, GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" I laughed when she shouted and I removed the grip of Sana, who was busy laughing, on my face before dashing to Nayeon. I gave her a peck and hugged her waist.

"Hey bunny, why you didn't told me that you were already here? I still even went into your flat to fetch you so we could go together" I pouted at her which made her giggle as she pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry, jagiya. I forgot about you" She apologized making me frown. When I just woke up, you were already on my mind then you, will just forget about me. That's unfair, really.

"How could you forget about your girlfriend?" I sulked and she encircled her arms on my neck before pulling me in kiss which I reciprocated as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" She mumbled between the kiss making me smile a bit. I pulled away when someone threw a thing on my head. I looked at that person and it is again my great bestfriend.

"Yah! This is a restaurant, not a bar, idiots!" Amy scolded while pointing a finger on us as I just threw the thing back to her.

"You could have just said it than throwing something at me, jerk" I retorted while glaring at her. She rubbed the side of her head before sticking her tongue out at me.

"You two, stop that. It's Christmas and you two were arguing, can you stop it even just for today" Momo unnie said when she noticed us two. She was giving us deadly stares and her hand was on her waist.

"Yeah, let's go on our table now" Sana unnie said and led us on the table which have already full with many plates of food. I saw Mina and Tzuyu talking with each other so I approached them to give a hug.

"Merry Christmas unnie" I said before pressing a kiss on her cheek as we are hugging each other. She ruffled my hair before releasing on the hug as a smiled formed on her face before greeting me too. I went to Tzuyu to do the same.

"Merry Christmas, yoda" I greeted her and pecked her cheek. I pulled away from the embrace after giving her a peck on her cheek. I jogged on the vacant seat beside Nayeon before pulling it to sit.

"You ordered many foods, huh. Who's gonna pay?" I said while wandering my eyes at the table who were full of foods for our celebration. Amy laughed as she pointed her finger at Momo unnie who were looking at her confused.

"It's Momo's treat" She said with a grin and Momo scowled.

"Why me?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her beautiful face.

"Because you're the one who ordered the most, unnie" She said in a calm tone and the other one sulk.

"Ehh? Y/n should pay for it because she's the one who was last to arrive" She said making me snap my head at her direction.

"Wahh~ Why me, unnie? It's not a reason to be the one who'll pay for this all" I said while pointing at the meals on the table in disbelief. "It should be Tzuyu, she's the richest among the all of us"

"What the fuck, you jerk! You are including me in your fucking non-sense argument" She cursed with a venom laced on her voice. I raised both of my hand when she was glaring at me hard that I could feel that I could die on her look at me.