Chapter 30

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Don't leave me, Y/n!"

We are inside of a haunted house. We both decided to go to a amusement park because it's been a while the both of us went in this kind of park.

"Nayeon-ah, where are youu~?" I asked even I already saw her in front of me.

"Y/n! Where did you go? Fuck!" She said before squatting down and I decided to approach her and hugged her from behind.

"Boo" I said which made me receive a great punch on my face. Just nice, Y/n. Keep going. I fell down when I received the blow and made a loud thud.

"Ouch" I whined while rubbing the left side of my face.

"Oh fuck sorry" She said before pulling me up and caressed my face. "Don't scare me like that. See what happened to you" She warned and hold my hand.

"Let's get out of here" I said before dragging her in the exit easily.

"It's that it. It was not that hard, your punch was more harder" I said with a smirk even I really felt hurt. She slapped my arm and let me sit into a bench. I touched the side of my lips and saw some blood, that's why it stings.

"Oh my God. I really punched you hard" She said and touched the corner of my lips making me hiss in pain.

"Didn't know an adorable bunny like you would be a great boxer" I teased which made me receive another punch but softer than the other one.

"There, you want it. Just shut up, okay?" I nodded, scared to get another punch from her. She got a handkerchief on her pocket and wipe it gently on the corner of my lips making me flinch and wince in sudden pain. I smiled at her and she put the handkerchief back on her pocket.

"Let's eat" I suggested and stand up from the bench. She nodded and hold my hand. We walked towards the food court.

"Hello, what do you want?" The cashier greeted us with a smile. I smiled back and looked at Nayeon to ask her what she wants.

"A pizza and an iced tea" She said while looking at the menu. I nodded and looked at the cashier again.

"Four pieces of pizza and two iced tea, please" I said at her while smiling sweetly making her nod. She turned around and shouted our orders and also give the receipt to her co-worker. She faced me once again and said that we can wait on the waiting section. I smiled and bowed a little before dragging Nayeon and wait for ours to be called.

-

We are sitting on a vacant seat with our orders in the table. I sat down and stretch my legs under the table because I got tired waiting for our foods.

"Here" I said while giving her the plate with two pizzas. She grab it from grasp and thank me. I started eating while chatting at her.

I grab a tissue to wipe my mouth after drinking. I wiped it gently because my bruise on the side of my lips was still stinging. Nayeon also finished hers and did the same. I set the tissue down on the empty plate before focusing my gaze at her while resting my chin on my palm.

"I'm already finish, let's continue riding rides and playing games" She said before grabbing her bag that was beside her the whole time. I nodded and stood up from seat to walk on her side.

"Great, let's go" I said while lending my hand at her. She held it and I pulled her up from her seat. I intertwined our hands before walking out of the food court.

"Oh there Y/n!" She exclaimed while pointing on a booth where you need to throw a dart to pop a balloon. She grabbed my hand and dragged me on the booth. We arrived in front making the man in charge look at us. I smiled making him also flashed a smile back.