Chapter 15

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Hey granny, treat me an ice cream, please?" I pleaded at Nayeon who is beside me, taking selfies.

She ignored me and keep posing while clicking the shutter button of the camera. I whined while looking at her boringly. I kept looking at her and she'll just ignore me then I'll join your fun. I scooted closer to her and immediately kissed her cheek just before she click the button of the camera. She turned to face with a angry face but when she already faced me, her expression changed to a shock because of how close our faces to each other.

She pushed my face away from her and moved herself away from me. I pouted and stomped my feet on the ground. "What did you do that?" She grumbled while putting her phone inside her pant's pocket.

"Because you kept ignoring me" I answered back and leaned my back on the bench we're sitting on.

"C'mon, let's go to the ice cream parlor" I begged as I held her hands and shake it both.

She sighed loudly and stood up. She start walking away from, leaving me here sitting at the bench. She stopped on her tracks when she noticed that I am not following her. She looked back at me and raised her one eyebrow to me.

"Are you coming?" She said while pointing at shop I am begging her to go. I jumped off my seat happily and approach her. I hugged her tightly and dragged her away.

-

"Unnie! Here"

I waved my hands for her to notice me. She looked at me and start walking to the table where I am. She plopped the cups down on the table and pass the other one to me.

"Thank you~" I happily thanked her and took the ice cream she is handing me.

She sat down at the seat across me and also take a spoon of her ice cream. I start devouring mines and watched the cars that is passing by.

"Hmm~" I hummed, enjoying the cold food I am eating and closed my eyes "Woah, this taking my tiredness"

She smiled while looking at me and shook her head "Glad, it did."

After a few minutes, we already finished eating our ice creams. We walked out of the parlor and start strolling on the streets together. I noticed that she's shivering and start hugging her body, I took my extra jacket off and put it on her frame. She looked at me when she felt that someone laid a jacket on her. I smiled at her and hold her hand with mine to make her feel warmer.

We just continue walking with holding each other hands until we reached the building we both are staying. I hugged her and she hugged me back too, relaxing in my embrace before we parted ways.

-

"Mina unnie, let me copy your homework"

I hugged Mina's arm and shook it a little. I pleading her with my eyes and kept clinging on her until she agree on my request.

"Why? You don't come home late." She sighed deeply while trying to take her arm away from my hold.

"I'm out with someone last night" She gasped as she looked at me curiously and slapped my cheek softly.

"Don't tell me you did one night stand, last night" My mouth went agape and shook my head furiously.

"No, that's not what I meant" I denied while letting out a soft chuckle.

"Then what?"

"I went out with a friend, strolling on streets, eating ice cream, that's it. No inappropriate activities that can make my innocent self fade away " She burst out in laughs because of my statement and Mia joined along with her. Mia patted my back thrice and just continue laughing.

"Innocent self, what a great bullshit you have there, Song" I glared at her and smacked her head. I walked faster than the two who is making fun of me. What? I'm innocent, right?

We just arrived at the school. It is too early to go to the class so we decided to hung around the cafeteria first. I went here with the two , 1 hour before classes. We're walking in the hallways, watching the few students passing by. I am just peacefully walking when someone jumped on my back causing me to groan and hold her by her thighs.

"Amy, I already said to you to not surprise me by jumping on my back and don't be lazy, it's so early" I said without looking at the person I am carrying as I'm trying to steady myself because I'm struggling standing up properly while carrying her "And you're heavy."

"Do I look like Amy? I'm not an idiot though" The latter said that made me gasp. I set her down and turn around to face her. "Am I that heavy, Y/n/n?"

I gasped louder and my eyes went wide because she's really not Amy. Fuck.