Chapter 52

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

As much as I want to follow you, I can't because my heart is broken when the word, I'm most scared out about, left your mouth.

And I can't stand with you being angry, I can hear my heart shattering with it. I know you want to have time so here is it.

It's all an misunderstanding, you just misunderstood it. I know what you saw could also shatter my heart into pieces if I ever witness you with someone like that.

But you should let me explain. Nayeon, I already told you that I love you too much for me to exchange you with someone who I don't love as much as I do with you.

Feeling defeated and heartbroken, I sat down at the pavement. I just watch the cars speed down into the road as the wind slaps on my body.

I just continued on crying, letting my feelings out even someone can see me in this messy state. I don't care about them, I just care about Nayeon, just Nayeon. 

I gripped on my hair, feeling frustrated about myself and lowering my head down with my eyes now staring down at the ground.

I want to hurt myself for hurting someone like her. If I just got to push Tzuyu away from me on time, maybe there's a chance that we're still here okay.

I don't know what came up on Tzuyu's mind to give me a kiss, surprising me off with her sudden action. She's really drunk and can't control herself but all of the thing, why that?

I want to drown myself with alcohol right now and drink to wash my problem away but there's a chance that they would see me and ask a million of questions on why am I not with Nayeon? Or where is my girlfriend?

That's now my ex-girlfriend but I didn't agree on it.

We, two, are in this relationship. The two of us should be the one who would decided about this, not only the other one while the other one don't have a choice but to let it off and agree with the other one.

That's unfair.

But she's hurt so there's really a big chance that she can do things like this.

And I'm also hurt too but I can just let my reason out because she'll always cut me off.

Didn't know that explaining would be hard like this?

I stood up from my spot, dashing off to the lot where I parked my car at. I want to go home and have time alone for myself. And if someone got confused on why I'm suddenly gone and got worried and decided to rain my phone with messages, I could just answer it in the morning as I got on my decision clearly to put my phone off until morning.

I drove and it's good that I'm still not drunk. My speed was not off the limits, I still want to live because there's still a chance that I could get back to her. I will think about a plan to gain her trust again.

I would not give up on you that easily, Nayeon.

I'm not an easy person, I know that you are too...

You would not let me in that easily and give your trust that fast,

But I just gonna bring it back to me...

We're just living and staying in one building but there's no avail of her around. After she hopped inside a cab and drove off, I just followed a few minutes after. The traffic was not that hectic, that made me reach my place fast.

I immediately head to my bedroom and flopped myself down at the bed. I tried to close my eyes and drift into sleep, but everytime I do it. Her face shows up. Is this a suffering I need to experience as a punishment on the wrong doings I did.