Chapter 62

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"I-"

"I what?" She laughed and started wiggling her eyebrows while backing away, leaving a great gap between our faces not like previously. "So you are indirectly admitting to us that you have a little admiration for that girl?"

"No, you got it wron-"

"Unnie~ you're right! Nayeon unnie likes or her ideal person is someone who's younger at her" Dahyun chided in on our non-stop talk. 

"I know right. Told you!" They both shared a laugh together, high-fiving each other. I groaned in annoyance as they misunderstood something I said again.

"You tall girl, why are you standing?" Jihyo arrived, immediately asking her with some question.

"I'm not tall, you're just small. And to answer your question, I also don't know" After she finished that she got seated down but with the help of Jihyo. Jihyo sat down while tugging on Jeongyeon's ear, pulling her down with her. Jeongyeon have an expression of big disgrace plastered on her face, the left side of her lips are lifted, wincing in pain.

"You're ungrateful kid and Chaeng just went to a bathroom" I rolled my eyes when I reminisced what happened earlier because of the word bathroom.

"Okay! Just stop churning my ear between your fingers, it hurts for pete sake" Jeongyeon complained and let out a sigh in relief when her ear are finally free from Jihyo's hand. 

"Jihyo unnie, Nayeon unnie also told that you are small. You should also do what you did from that ostrich" Two pair of eyes glared at the girl who spoke that. One, because she reported what I said to Jihyo. And second she called Jeongyeon, ostrich.

"Thank you for saying that, Dahyun but no, I'll not pinch her because I still have some a little respect for her as she is the oldest to us" Jihyo declined at Dahyun's suggestion.

I felt relieved, sometimes being oldest have some advantages also.

"That's not fair, I'm also older to you" Jeongyeon commented in disapproval. I grinned victoriously but instantly faltered when I heard Jihyo's next word.

"But... Nayeon unnie you'll pay for all of our lunches today" She said the remaining words next to her last one. 

"No! It's okay if you pinch my ear so hard than buying you all that!" I protested and turned my head on the side, facing my ear to her and leaning close to her so she can reach me. "Even both of my ears, you can!"

"My words are my words. Just do it, I'll replace it with much more harder"

It's already much, then it also have more, it even does have harder.

I don't like harder.

I sighed in defeat before nodding my head weakly. "Fine."

"Oh, free food. What a great thing to welcome me!" A familiar voice exclaimed and patted me on my back.

"Yes, free foods. Nayeon is volunteering" Jeongyeon said.

"Nayeon?" Another voice was heard from behind me when Chaeyoung just sat beside me. 

Is it the gay? 

"Yes, Nayeon! What about her?" Jihyo asked politely the latter.

"She is Y/n's e-" Sana got stopped when another voice talked.

"Y/n's crush. And by the way, what are you doing here Sana unnie?" She have a soft voice, it's Mina I'm sure about it. Jeongyeon is already staring at the person behind me.