Chapter 88

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Nayeon on the couch and has a guitar on her side. It's the guitar I have which I placed on my bedroom. I plopped my coat, keys, and phone over the table next to me. After that, I advanced towards her who's looking at me already.

"Hey. Looks like you found something, huh?" I pointed to the item she's close with. 

"I did a little tour around your penthouse, it's pretty spacious. Well, I didn't know you'd own an instrument, that's why I got interested. Can you play this?" Nayeon pondered as I took the spot beside her. I scratched my nape, looking at my guitar.

"I'm not that good but I can." I admitted. 

"Oh, how did you know to play the guitar?" She questioned which made me chuckle. She might not want to hear the person's name I'm about to mention. She scrunched her eyebrows up in a questioning manner. "What's funny?"

"Nothing nothing. Rosie taught me how, that's why we occasionally plan meet-ups so that I can learn more." I responded. She clicked her tongue, giving me a look of disbelief.

"Is that so? Wow, you really did choose to learn from a friend than to take formal lessons." 

"It's free, and we're just friends. It has nothing to do with something suspicious." I shrugged my shoulders, will I repeat it again and again? I chuckled as I extend my arm to pinch her on cheek. "I'll play something for you, what do you want?"

"Really? Try 'Stuck by Twice'" Her eyes sparkled in excitement, I couldn't help but to smile from her cute expressions. I stood up to take my phone to look for the chords to play. I know the song yet the guitar chords that I need to play, I'm not familiar with it. 

I walked back to her, passing her the phone and asked her to hold it. She agreed before passing the guitar to me. I position it over my lap, holding it by its neck. I hummed, starting to strum while looking at my phone's screen.

She started off with the first part, singing it. "Lo-love me baby. Love me baby. Lo-love me baby. Love me baby" 

"Something was strange from the start. 

The way your eyes looked was special.

Even if I tried to be tough

I keep giving glances without realizing, why am I like this?"

I was amazed with her singing voice, she sounds angelic. It's actually my first time to hear her sing. I continued the strumming as I listen on her.

"No matter how hard I try

I hear your voice, I hear your voice

I feel it from head to toe

I smell your scent, I feel your scent

No matter how much I think about it, I want you

Whoever I saw, I didn't feel much

But you're different, you make all of stop"

The chorus is coming and I decided to sing along with her.

"Why isn't my heart doing what I want it to do?

Why do I keep missing you?

Your appearance keeps repeatedly showing up

I'm stuck on you, I'm stuck on you"

I felt her gaze went on me, it seems like she got surprised when I decided to get along. My fingers kept playing with the strings.