Chapter 48

I updated again because......... I want to.

So hello again!

==========

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I'm at the school where Y/n's going, sitting at a bench that was placed near the entrance. A minute before the end of their class. I got a tap on my shoulder which interrupt me from watching the front. I tilted my head to look at the latter. 

"Kim Seokjin? Why are you here?" I asked when I got a good look at the tall man.

"Yeah, yeah! I knew it, you really look familiar and to answer your question, I'm finishing my study at medicine. A surgeon, right?" He smiled that shows all of his pearly white set of teeth. "I'm happy that you still remember me, Nayeon-ah"

"Oh right, great...Why wouldn't I though? And by the way, how are you?" I fixed my position so my neck will not hurt looking at him.

"Thanks for asking and yes, I'm okay. I'm still handsome. World wide handsome, you know?" He put a check sign under his chin. We both shared a laugh as I slapped him at his leg.

"That's ridiculous, you still use that line of yours?" I questioned which made him nod his head vigorously. 

"Of course! It's true anyways so there's no problem if I said it for many times" He exclaimed and opened his arms "You won't give me any hug to greet me? Don't you miss your ex-suitor?"

"I will, my ex-suitor" I joked and stood up to give him a hug.

"I still can't find the reason on why would you reject a handsome man like me" He uttered, making me chuckle.

"It's because I don't like you and I'm too beautiful for you" I answered bluntly causing for a pout to appear on his lips.  I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him as he slowly snaked his to my waist.

"Ouch, that was mean but it's okay" He said with a bit of sarcasm which made me laugh. I saw a familiar faces that was going out of the entrance. "You're too beautiful for me but the thing here is, I'm more beautiful than you" I smacked him at the back for saying it.

I'm the most beautiful here.

Amy tapped Y/n's shoulder and pointed my direction, that she immediately look at. She have her eyebrows furrowed while staring at me and her hands were holding the strap of her leather messenger bag that was hanging on her shoulder. She was really confused on why I am here and the thing is I'm hugging a man that she doesn't know, her face shows it.

My baby is so cute!

Oh right! She have no idea that I'm here. hehe.

"But don't worry, I don't have something for you anymore. I just see you as a friend now" He said that snapped me out of my thoughts. Friends huh?

"Why it looks like that I'm the one who you even friend zoned now?" I question which made a fit of laughter fell out from his mouth.

"Does it? I think that you're hugging me for too long already" He stated so I hugged him tighter. Let's just have a little fun, kay? 

"Nah, I just missed you and you're warm so just let me, my friend" I reasoned out as I received a pat on my back from him. 

I'm watching her on my peripheral vision to see what would be her reaction. She have a blank face with her eyes glued to us. 

She started walking toward my direction. She's already close to us while her friends are eyeing her moves with curious look. I thought that she will separate the both of us from the hug but she just passed over us.