Chapter 40

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Graduation ceremony were happening right now, my dad was fixing my clothes as I was in front of him. 

"There, better" He smiled as he patted my head that has a cap on it. "You look good, my daughter because you look like me"

"Shh, there! You flatter yourself too much. It's not you, it's me, the one whom she got the look from" My mother chimed in as my brother is behind her and dad, moving her index finger that is pointed on the side of his in circular motion.

I laughed while watching me, implying me the word 'crazy' by his gestures.

"You know Y/n, they are really your parents. They are too confident at their looks. Hello uncle and auntie!" Momo unnie said as she approached us with Sana unnie. The rest, Mina, Tzuyu and Amy, were with their parents, preparing for the event just like mine.

"Yah! But Momo-ya, it is really true that even we look old, we still have looks" My father objected while pointing at his face, making us laugh while my mother were shaking her head at her husband's silliness.

"Hey there is your girlfriend" Sana unnie nudged me while whispering the words on my ears. I looked at my parents' back where she is pointing her finger. 

Nayeon's walking on my direction with a knee-length black dress and a bag was hanging on her shoulders. She's also holding flowers. I was mesmerized by her beauty, she never really fail to amaze me by her visuals even just wearing simple dresses.

She waved her hand that is holding the bouquet when she noticed me staring at her way "Y/N!"

"Who's that? She looks familiar though, I can't just point it out" My mother mumbled when she heard it and turned her body to look behind her same with the rest who's with me.

"Oh~ who's that beautiful girl?" My father asked when he saw Nayeon, approaching us.

"Nayeon noona!" I got surprised when my brother shouted her name as I also saw that Nayeon's eyes widen. 

"Oh right, I remember her now" My mom chuckled while brushing the strands of hair out of her face.

"How the two of them knew her but me no?" He said confusedly as I look at the two Japanese who were on my both side who's also looking at me with confused eyes.

"Oh hey Hyunwoo! And Mrs. Song, Good Morning. To you too, Mr. Song" She bowed at them, making them smile.

"Hello, Nayeon-ah. Nice to see you again" My mother smiled at her while my father patted her back.

My brother ran at her and hugged her legs. "Y/n noona! She's the one that I told you!"

"Huh? What did you tell me?" I asked with my eyebrows knitted together as I can't remember anything. 

"Noona, you are an idiot! Didn't I told you that I met a beautiful nurse that's why I got crush on her?" He said as I tried on remembering this thing. 

My brother. Where did he even learned about the crushy thingy? I am not saying anything about that matter as he was too young for this. 

"Oh~ I remember it now, Hyunwoo-ah! What about that?" I asked and crouched down to his level to ruffle his hair after giving Nayeon a hug.

"It's Nayeon noona!" He said while pointing at the certain girl who was smiling at me that shows her bunny teeth. 

"What the f-" My mom smacked my head, cutting my sentence off.

"Language Y/n!" She scolded and gave me another smack, making me whine.

"f-flowers" I stuttered out as I am afraid of my mom raging in anger.

"She's beautiful like what I said, isn't she?" He asked me with a smile widely, despite of having of missing teeth, he still have a cute and beautiful smile.

"Ye-yeah, of course" I answered awkwardly and laughed to ease the tension, I could see that Nayeon was trying her best to not laugh on my face but her face are having a tint of red.

"If I'm big enough already, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend" He said, making me look at him with my surprised face. I stood up from squatting down to get face to face to my girlfriend who was silently laughing because of what Hyunwoo said.

So my own brother is a rival of mine when it comes to Nayeon?

"The he-horse, where did you even got that word?" I changed my words because I received a pinch on my waist that I supposed to be my mother again.

"My friends. They said that if you think the person is beautiful then you got a crush and if you like her then make her your girlfriend but you need to be big enough to do it" He blurted out while fidgeting at his fingers which I found cute, making me giggle.

"Hey, mate! Do you find me beautiful?" I said softly, making him nod his head slowly. "But you don't have a crush on me because I am your sister, am I wrong?" 

"Yeah"

"Then it means that not every person you find beautiful is your crush, okay?" I explained in a gentle way.

"That's right, Hyunwoo! Even your mother is ugly, I still had a crush on her" My father chimed in into our conversation.

"Ugly you face! The ugly was the girl's face you are eating back on our college days!" My mother objected, making us all laugh while he's frozen on his spot and except to the young boy who looks at us, confusedly.

"Eating? Dad's eating someone's face? What does supposed to mean?" We all stopped from laughing when we heard his questions. "Is the girl's face made of gummy bears that's why dad ate it? because his favorite candy is gummy bears"

I glanced at my father with a 'what the fuck' look and he just grinned in response.

"Don't mind it, baby! It's only for bigger one, you are still not supposed to know that, okay? Let's just go back on our previous discussion" My father said as he ruffled his hair and giving side glares at my mother.

"I understand but Nayeon noona is still my crush" He said while holding on Nayeon's hand.

Is he serious?

No, no, that's a wrong question! The right one is Am I serious?

I am getting jealous at my brother, what the hell is that?

"Okay, I understand! I can't erase the fact that I also have a crush on her" I smiled at him before averting my eyes to Nayeon who immediately avoid my eyes.

"That's my daughter! Ho!" My father pushed my back, making me closer at the red bunny while laughing.

"Honey! Don't push her if she got tripped, her whole presence will be a mess, her hair, makeup, dress-"

"Stop it, right there. I understand I am not dumb, darling" My dad smiled sheepishly at her as I went back on my previous position that is between the two girls.

"It looks like you have your brother as a rival" Sana chuckled and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so proud of you my baby, you're finish on college already"

"Yeah! And then you four will transfer on the medical school where me and Sana are studying" Momo joined us and also put her hands on top of Sana's arm that was on my shoulder.

'Attention, students and parents! Can you please go back on your assigned seats as the ceremony will start now. The guests can also sit at the back part after the one's that was occupied by the parents! That's all, thank you!'