Chapter 21

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"KNOCK! KNOCK! BITCH!"

Someone shouted outside my door and I already knew who is it by her voice and attitude. I already went back to my apartment after the breakfast together with Y/n. I opened the door with a pissed expression.

"What the fuck is your problem Moonbyul? You don't need to shout" I scolded her and she smiled at me sheepishly.

"Sorry ma' friend, I'm just excited" She said happily and I step aside so she could get inside. She slumped herself on the couch immediately. I shut the door close before sitting on my single couch while looking at her weirdly.

"You look so tired. Did you do something before going here?" She blushed when I asked her. I got confused on why she got flustered when I asked her "Why are you blushing?"

"It's just- nothing" She stuttered out with a nervous and a mixed excitement expression plastered on her face. I gripped on her both shoulders.

"Yah, spill it" I said, forcing her to say it to me. She shook her head and I pouted "Okay. I will not force you even more"

"Good. Let's go, I'll help you to make your ugly face into a beautiful one" She said which made me smack her head.

"How dare you say ugly to this gorgeous face of mine" I spoke out while slapping her arm.

"Yah! Stop it, it hurts especially with the big hands of yours" She sulked while rubbing the area I slapped her.

"Just shut your mouth and don't speak any non-sense words" I said and she drag me inside my room.

-

I just wore some off-shoulders shirt and short. I have a leather jacket too and wore some boots. Moonbyul curled my hair and she also did my make-up. She made my lipstick a dark red shade.

Someone knocked on the door so Moonbyul dashed off to the door. I followed after and saw that she stepped aside so Y/n can come inside. She's wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a denim jacket on to of it partnered with a black jeans and a rubber shoes. Her hair is tied on a messy bun and she was also wearing a silver necklace.

She bowed at Moonbyul with a smile on her face before she avert her gaze at me. She grinned at me before waving her hands. Moonbyul closed the door before running to me.

"Yah, Nayeon. Now I know why. She's a total hottie, you're lucky" She shamelessly whispered at me while looking at Y/n. I slapped her arm for saying that because there's a possibility that Y/n could hear it, she's just in front of us.

"Are you two ready?" She asked while standing in front of us.

"Ah yes, we are already ready. We can go now" Moonbyul answered and grabbed her bag at the couch and I just put my phone and wallet inside the pockets of my leather jacket.

"Great. Follow me, my friend is already in front of the building" She said before going out the apartment with us tailing. I locked the door of my apartment first before catching up with the two. We take a lift before exiting the building. There's a black mercedes benz parking in the front and Y/n approached it. The window opened when she knocked on the door and we were behind her.

"Hey, you two look messy already. You can make out later after the party, drive us first on the location." She yelled at the people inside the car.

"Fucking thank you, Y/n" Amy said from the car that made me chuckle a bit.

"You're welcome, open the door now" She opened the door and gestured us to get inside. She waited for us to got inside first before she went inside and closing the door.