Chapter 11

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Mina unnie, do you know where is the notebooks?"

I asked while roaming my eyes on the store.

"Yes. Just turn right there." I gave her a nod and went to the direction she pointed.

I picked up a few notebooks that I need and put it in the basket I am holding. I searched for the pens and pencils. I picked up a few pieces and roamed the whole store if I still need something. We were buying stuffs for school. The two of us only because Amy have already bought her things. Momo unnie and Sana unnie are 1 year ahead of us so they are in a different school and they don't need to buy their stuffs anymore. We are all taking medical course.

"Did you get all you need already?" I asked her and she nodded "Let's pay now"

We went to cashier and pay for the things we bought. The cashier gave us the bags and we went out of the store.

"Let's play at the arcade" She said as she dragged me at the direction of the arcade. We went in and bought tokens. We played until we ran out of tokens.

-

"Bye unnie. See you again at Monday." I hugged her and we separate ways. I sat at the bus stop and waited for a bus to stop here. I watched the vehicles that is passing by while humming a song. A bus stopped in my front so I stood up and went inside the bus. I sat at a vacant seat and closed my eyes.

The bus start moving and I just watch the movie that is playing in the television.

The bus came to a bus stop again, new passengers again. All of the people in the bus stop got inside already. I closed my eyes again when the door is slowly closing but someone shouted. I fluttered my eyes open again because the voice I heard is familiar. I glanced at the door that is slowly opening again and Nayeon went in. She looked for a vacant seat but the bus is already full.

"Hey, Nayeon unnie" She looked at me when I called her "Come take my seat"

I was about to stand up but she pushed me back "No thanks"

"But you are already tired on your work so just take my seat, I will just stand" She shook her head.

"Okay then" I pulled her waist and made her sit on my lap.

"What the fuck!" She got shocked when I pulled her down on my lap "Let me go"

"What? You don't want me to leave my seat so the two of us will sit here" She's slapping my hands that is hugging her.

"I'm already okay standing" She stubbornly said but I just shook my head.

"You're already tired so just rest here and we are already near on our stop so stop being stubborn, granny." She just groaned and stopped moving already.

It is already our stop so we both stood up and got off the bus. We entered the building together and took the elevator.

"Where did you go?" She asked as we got both inside the elevator.

"Mall with my friend" I replied with a smile.

"What did you buy?" She asked again as she noticed the plastic bag I am holding.

"School supplies, granny. The school is already on Monday" I pouted so she chuckled a bit.

"Aigoo. You don't want school, huh?" I nodded and she ruffled my hair.

"You're lucky, you are already finished studying at school"

"Of course, I'm older to you so I'll finished schooling first"

"Yeah, right. That's why I calling you a granny." I said and received a smack on my head "What? It's true and even my age is same as yours, I am still studying"

"Why?"

"After graduating this year, I'll transfer to a medical school and study more for maybe 5 years"

"So you're gonna be a doctor?" She asked with a hint of excitement on her voice.

"Of course, granny." I said and chuckled a bit.

*ding*

"Goodnight, bunny." I hugged her and stepped out of the elevator as it was already my floor.