Chapter 22

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Sana, Amy, Lisa, Tzuyu and Nayeon are already drunk. The couples are shamelessly making out in front of us while the three are being more clingy. Tzuyu are kept clinging at me while Sana unnie was already sleeping. Nayeon kept bothering her friend, Moonbyul, who was getting really annoyed now.

"I think we need to go home now" Moonbyul said while making Nayeon stay still on her sit because she's not stopping on keep moving.

"Yeah" Mina unnie said in approval.

"Y/n-nie, do you want to join me watching star wars on my tv. Do you know who is my favorite character there?" Tzuyu asked me while giggling a little.

"Ye-" I was immediately cut off when she laughed and spoke once again not letting me answer her question.

"EhHH? YOU don't kNoWww, IT's YoDa. YoU doN't KnOw, yOu're such a iDioT. HAHA" She said pointing her fingers at me and let out giggles.

"BlEeh,BLEeH, BlEeh, Blehh" She teased playfully while sticking out her tongue out and making a childish post. Instead of getting mad at her for insulting me, I chuckled because of her dorkiness and playfulness. I get my phone on my pockets and opened the camera app. I focus it on us and pulled Tzuyu closer to me. I kissed her cheek and press the shutter button. I pulled away and looked at her while putting my phone back. She's blushing and shocked at what I did.

"Hey, you two. Let's go, now" I helped her to stand up and support her while walking out of the club.

"Y/n, you'll drive Amy's car because she's already drunk with Nayeon and Moonbyul, okay?" Momo unnie said while pointing at me. She averted her gaze at Mina from me.

"You'll take Tzuyu home because you brought your own car and I'll take Sana" Mina unnie nodded and took Tzuyu away from me. We bid goodbye before walking to our own cars except me, it's Amy's. I helped the couple to get inside the car and Moonbyul helped Nayeon. I sat at the driver seat before getting the keys from Amy while Moonbyul sat on the passenger's seat.

"I'll just send the love birds first then your next" I said to her, breaking the silence between us.

"Okay but how about Nayeon?" She asked worriedly.

"It's okay, I'll help her get into her flat before going to mine's" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you"

"No worries"

-

"Hey. You two, let's go." I helped them getting out of the car. Lisa have sobered up a little so she can balance herself already and she help me supporting Amy to walk. We put both of her arms on our shoulders so we could walk a little comfortable.

"Thank you" Lisa thanked me when we reached Amy's apartment and I just smiled at her. She unlocked the door before going inside. I went back on the car when I have already did my job here.

-

"We're already here" She said before unbuckling her seats and picking up her bag.

"Thank you for driving me home" She said with a smile.

"And sorry in advance because you need to handle my naughty bestfriend" She chuckled a bit and I nod my head curving my lips upward before bidding goodbye to her.

"Bye, nice meeting you" I said while she's getting out of the car.

"You too, have a good night" She said before hopping out completely. I start driving toward our apartment now.

-

"Hey, Nayeon" I said, trying to wake her up while shaking her body a little. She groaned and turned her back to me, facing the other side. I sighed and just decided to carry her all the way to her flat. I put my arms under her head and her legs.

I hopped out of the car while carrying her. I start walking inside the building and to the elevator. The steel door opened and I got inside. I have a difficulty to press the button of the floor because I am carrying her but I still pressed the right button. I waited until we got to the designated floor. We reached the front of the door and I remembered that I don't have her key to open the door. I put her down and let her back lean on the door to search for her keys.

"This giving me more headache, this bunny is so heavy. I felt like I am carrying weights on the gym, working out. And I still need to search for her keys." I sighed deeply and start searching for her keys. I moved closer to her and inspect the pockets of her pants and her jacket. I felt something on her jacket's pocket so I pulled it out. It was her phone, wallet and the keys. "Finally"

I stood up from squatting and used the keys that I found to open her door. I insert it inside the hole of the door know and twist it. I smiled when I heard the click on the door indicating that the door has been unlocked. I picked Nayeon up before slamming the door open with my elbow. I roamed my eyes around and saw the door where Nayeon went out earlier. I marched toward it with Nayeon in my arms. I open it and was greeted by her scent, her room is just classic. I plopped her down on her bed, I remove her shoes and her jacket so she'll be more comfortable on her sleep and her bed will not get dirty. I removed her jacket last so I move my body away and ready to go back on my flat when I feel a tug on my jacket. I looked at her and saw that her eyes are opened, a little. She pulled my jacket, making me closer to her. She encircled her arms on my neck and smiled and I just looked at her confused.

"Hey, SlEep with mE" She said groggily while patting my cheek with her one hand. I chuckled a little because of how she act.

"What? No, I can go back on my apartment so let me go, drunk bunny" I said while trying to remove her hold to me, just to be tightened by her and pulled me strongly causing me to lay on top of her.

"Noo, You'll sleep with me" She whined and wrapped her arms around me. I groaned and poked my inner cheeks.

"You sure?" I asked her and she nodded her head childishly. I can't help but to smile on her cuteness. I plopped myself down beside her and took my jacket and shoes off also. I wrapped my arms on her waist as she did the same.

"You knoww" She said with her eyes closed while facing me. I hummed to signal her to continue whatever she is saying. "I have a crush on you" She said making me laugh.

"Really?" I asked in amusement. So if you want to know something from her, you'll just need to get her drunk. She opened her eyes and stared into my eyes.

"Hmm, I really like you" She said making me really flattered. "But sadly, you like someone"

"Huh? Who?" I asked with my eyes furrowed. Did Amy revealed something on them when I'm not around?

"The beautiful tall girl, is that Chuyu… ah Tzuyu, her." She answered with a pout. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "But I'm more beautiful, you know" She said proudly making me laugh and shook my head.

"It's that so, I think you're not wrong" I said while brushing some strands of her out of her face.

"I know that you like each other so the two of you has a bigger chance to be together" She mumbled under her breath "But I'll not give up, I will do my best to win your heart"

"Are you confessing to me?" I asked playfully and she slapped my chest softly.

"Of course" She said sleepily and her eyes are starting to droop slowly. I grinned and gave her a peck on her nose.

"Okay, let's sleep now. Goodnight" I said and combed her hair using my fingers gently. She nodded her head and completely shut her eyes close. I smiled and let the drowsiness sink on me because of the tiredness I had because of the events today.