Chapter 56

I did not proof read as usual...

So please bare with my mistakes or errors.
_________________________

The continuation on the prologue...

Seven years after...

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

Well, fuck it...

I stepped a one step backwards and bowed my head at her before continuing walking out, our shoulders bumped to each other.

All of the eyes are on us right now, I need to go already. This really embarrassing, she even have the director on her side. I didn't know that she's already that big time.

I don't want to look like that she only the one who have a fault on what happened to us on the past. It's partially my fault too. I admit it. I can't just believe that I saw her again these many years.

Life is really unexpected, huh? After these so many years, I got to see her again. I don't know what to feel is it to be happy or sad. I can't understand even my own feelings. 

I closed the door behind me and let out the breath I didn't know that I was holding. I immediately run to the canteen to get some water and our break is already near, I know that my friends will eventually come here and sit beside me. Moonbyul was not here and went to Switzerland with her fiancé. They said that they are having a little vacation there.

She even beat me up from getting a one first. If things just not get into a mess. It's okay, besides she's even older than me. I bought a water, just one bottle and nothing else. I don't want to eat anything, I don't have a mood to it and suddenly felt full. 

I took a seat in a vacant table and opened the lid of my water. I am drinking the water while staring at nothing.

After my contract at the America for three years, I went back here to Korea. I really missed here after being away from this for that long. I missed the nature of Korea, and I truly missed my family the most.

It's all worth it, my dad got treated and improved. He's already back on his old self, all of it are already enough to pay all of the sacrifices I did. I really did it for him, my mother and my sister.

Well, there's still a part that for me. I want to move on and forget some of the memories that can just bring pain and sadness to me so I picked to be away here for a while.

It looks like just a lame thing but it really helps me even a slight. I even happened to get to speak English fluently.

After few years, can I still not learn about it? It's required to be able and manage to speak in that language especially that you are interacting mostly to people who used to speak in English and not be able to speak with my own language. 

As I continued on zoning out with the bottle on my mouth still pouring it in my mouth, someone pushed me on my back with a little force which caused me to snap out of my thoughts and for the water to splash in my cloth.

"What the-" I turned my head to look at my back and saw Jeongyeon, stifling her laugh as her hand was clamped to her mouth. "-fuck"

"Sorry, granny! You are staring at nowhere like an idiot and I kept calling you for so many times but there's still no avail of you so I need to do it" She reasoned out, her face is flushed in red while still trying to hold back her laughter.

I looked down at my chest and my white cloth got wet. I can see my bra by looking at it, fuck this.

"Yah! Shit! You Jeong ostrich! Shit!" I exclaimed as my eyebrows are already connected in frustration while staring at my wet cloth. It sent her to the edge, finally cracking up after so many attempts to hold it and pinched my cheeks.