Chapter 66

(3RD PERSON'S P.O.V)

Papers scattered down at the floor as the latter who was holding it got shocked and immediately bent down to gather all of it. The one who bumped on the woman that's holding it, crouched down also to help her collect the papers on the floor.

"Why don't you look on your way while walking? You're causing a trouble" The woman scolded the latter as she put her hand up to stop the latter from doing anything "Just go, you don't need to help me"

The tall girl furrowed her eyebrows, her hands are in the midway of getting the white sheets. Why would she refuse on receiving a help from her? "Are you serious? I am helping already and you don't want that?"

"Yes, yes. Just go" The woman said while her hands are working on arranging the papers on a stack. 

"I should help you, I'm the reason why this happened" The other one reasoned out and extended her hand out to get some papers from the other girl. The woman moved away from her hand, glaring at the poor girl.

"Yeah! You are the ONE who caused this so you better stay away. There can be more happen if you are near at me. Just go" She said while pointing a finger at the taller girl. The tall girl frowned, staying still for a moment on her squatting position.

She stared at the girl who's rapidly collecting the papers, contemplating on what she will do but after she made up her mind, she stood up and walked away casually from the spot without saying anything for the last time.

The bunny noticed that she already walked away as she subconsciously let out the air she didn't know she held all the time. She thought that the tall girl would be a stubborn one and will sue her until she gets what she wants but it's different now.

"She didn't even apologized on what she caused... Just great!" She sarcastically mumbled to herself and rolled her eyes, hugging the stack of papers tightly that is securely piled on a folder. She made sure that it would not scatter those around again for the second time.

She quickly stood up on her feet when she's already done and completed her actions when she saw that the ground was already clear and not even a single paper is scattered.

Her heart is beating fast and feels heavy, she didn't know if it because she's angry, irritated, nervous or something more. She can't explain what she's feeling right now.

She looks like a hot headed girl but that's out of her worries now, her feelings controlled her once again. She's really that easy to read, what she's acting right now is how she feels. She's great at showing or gesturing her emotions.

The taller girl slammed the door close behind her "What the actual hell is her problem? She's hot headed, I just wanted to help" She sighed and marched toward the table and placed her sling bag on the side of the chair.

"But I guess it's okay, it's my fault anyway" She muttered under her breath. It's the truth, if she just stopped from using her phone while walking then maybe it will be prevented but it's already late to do that anyways, it already happened.

"That girl... I'm already offering a help and she'll refuse, what in the world is she thinking" She complained and slumped herself down at the swivel chair.

"And another freaking problem, I forgot to say sorry. Another fuel on her fire" She smacked herself for being an idiot and just shook her head in disappointment.

"Y/n is really a pabo, isn't she?" She's talking herself like she is already out of her mind. She flinched a little when her phone created a sound, notifying her for some messages.

She clicked the button on the side and read the message from her bestfriend.

'Yes, you are'

"The hell, is that really for what I just said? Meh, a great coincidence" She shut her phone close again because she got annoyed at what she saw.

"Edi wow, Tzuyu" She snarked and clicked her tongue. She'll just wait for the next minutes for her time to start already. She always goes at the hospital early as she don't want going to her work late.

"Yes. Yes. Come in, please." She immediately stated when she heard knocks from the door.

She looked up as she knew who would be the one whose going in. A latter in her uniform went in as the door opened.

"There you go" Nayeon said, leaving the papers she should deliver inside.

"I'm sor-" Nayeon was about to go when Y/n spoke, apologizing but Nayeon decided to cut it off in immediate.

"Don't. Sorry's are just useless. It can't do anything" The older one said.

"I'm just apologizing from what I caused you earlier. I see that you are really annoy-" Y/n stated but was cut off again.

"I said you don't need to. It will do nothi-"

This time, Y/n is the one who cut Nayeon's sentence off.

"Why if I tell you that a simple sorry from you would make me better?"

It was enough to seal Nayeon's mouth and stop it from talking anymore.

"What if I tell you that simple single word can heal some wounds I have?"

"What if, Nayeon? What if that you saying that word can do anything good with me?"

"Because for me, yes! Yes, I can forgive you from what you did from the last time by just saying the word 'sorry'"

Nayeon know what she's talking about. Even all she knew is that Y/n cheated on her, she knew she did something wrong too from the past. She did hide something from her.

But is it necessary to bring all that back here?

She didn't know that this little argument can lead to this.

"T-that has nothing to do with this" Nayeon retorted, feeling nervous all of the sudden. "As if you didn't do anything wrong too. Why does it looks like I'm in the fault?"

Y/n just sighed, shutting her eyes close tightly. She didn't know what's gotten to her to bring this all back. Feelings are really hard to control.

"Fo... Forget it. Let's just get back on our work"