Chapter 18

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I just finished wearing my uniform, ready to go to my job. I went in front of the full-length mirror. I touched my face before smiling.

"Oh God, who's that beautiful woman I am seeing right now?"

"Oh it's me, how can someone this fucking beautiful"

"This world are so lucky that they have someone like me who looks like a goddess"

"No, I don't look like a goddess"

"Because I am a goddess myself"

"A goddess of beauty"

"Ah you are so fucking beautiful"

I flipped my hair and blew a flying kiss at the mirror. I just grinned widely and picked up my bag. I went out of my flat and down to the parking lot. I hopped in my back and make my way to the hospital.

"Good morning, Nayeon-ah" Moonbyul greeted me as soon as I got in my spot beside her.

"Morning" I said smiling.

"Are you free on Sunday?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"Why? You're taking me on a date, don't you? I already like someone, Nayeon, you know that. I'm sorry but I need to reject your feelings for me cause I don't feel the same way" She said fast without pausing. When did she start rapping? I looked at her weirdly with brows furrowed.

"What are you saying? Are you an idiot?" She laughed nervously and scratched her nape "You are over acting, byul"

"I'm sorry. So what is it?" She asked while smiling sheepishly at me. I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed.

"Again, are you free on Sunday?" I asked my question again at her.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't have any plan" She replied to me and I nodded at her.

"Y/n asked me t-" She cut me off by squealing loudly. She shook my body while squealing.

"Oh my fucking gosh Nayeon, she asked you out? It's unbelievable, you don't know that I've waited for this for so long. Why are you still taking me with you? I'm just gonna be a third wheel" She exclaimed with her eyes wide open. I slapped my hand in my forehead and sighed loudly.

"Byul-li! Yah! You're talking too much! Let me finish! Okay?!" I screamed at her making her shut her mouth and glanced at me with her eyes widen. I shook my head in disbelief and sighed in frustration.

"Okay. Y/n asked me to attend her bestfriend's birthday on Sunday at a bar so I thought that I can take you with me so I asked her if it's okay and she agreed." I explained and she gazed at me before letting an quiet 'ahhh'.

"Good. I'll go" She said so I grinned at her widely before hugging her.

"Just go to my apartment on Sunday. 4 pm." I said while she hugged back and patted my head.

"Of course. I'll make sure to make you beautiful for your Y/n" I sulked at her and released from the hug.

"She's not mine....yet" I exclaimed and just mumbled the last part and smiled at her.

"Did you say something?" She said while looking at me confused.

"No~" I denied shaking my head "So it's settled?"

"Yes, it's settled" She approved while smiling at me cutely.

"You better go at my apartment or you'll be doomed when we meet again" I warned and she nodded her head aggressively.

-

"Hello nurse Im!" Someone shouted so I looked behind me to see the boy I always see when he have check-up here. I smiled at him and kneeled down on his height when he approached me.

"What is it, Hyunwoo?" I asked him while running my fingers at his hair. He smiled at me widely before handing me a folded paper.

"I made it for you" I cooed and pinched his cheeks as I put the paper on the pocket of my shirt.

"Thank you~ Hyunwoo-ah. You're so cute" I said and he make his eyes smile for me.

"Hyunwoo, let's go home already!" a feminine voice shouted so the both of us looked at her, it's his mother.

"Wait, mommy!" He turned his head at me and his mother smiled at me. I also looked at him and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"Goodbye, nurse Im! I'll miss you! You're the most beautiful girl I ever seen, so I have a crush on you" He whispered his last sentence that made my heart flutters. I smiled in happiness and gave him a quick hug.

"Aigoo, you're too precious. Go to your mom now" I said before standing up. I ruffled his hair before he ran away from me towards his mom. I waved at him and he also waved back at me before holding his mother's hand.

"Bye nurse Im!" The both of them said.

"Bye Hyunwoo and also to you Mrs. Song" I bid them a goodbye before going back to my work.