Chapter 44

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Y/n~"

I looked at her with a raised brow. She walked towards me and replaced my hands that was doing the buttons of my white polo shirt.

"What is it?" I asked as I watched her continue her actions. I wrapped my hands on her waist as she was busy on buttoning my shirt.

Her hands made its way around my neck as the buttons were already done. I hummed as she puckered her lips in front of me.

"Kiss" She mumbled, making me chuckle before leaning in to give a peck on her pouty lips.

"There" I said while pulling my face away which made her whine.

"That's not enough, more~"

She whined while pulling me close to her. Isn't she mad at me yesterday? She even made me go up with the stairs. I arrived in our room with so much sweat on my face because the stairs are long and the heavy backpacks. 

It's great that I only brought one backpack if it is like Nayeon, a heavy luggage, I'm sure it was more okay to be ignored by her than to suffer like crazy. I immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower because Nayeon told me that I smell stinky and she pushed me all the way to the bathroom.

What a nice girlfriend she is...

"Are you okay? Do you umm.. like not have any mental disorder? As a good girlfriend of yours, I'm willing to send you to a mental hospital so we can already he-" I rambled and got cut off when she smacked my forehead.

"Uh..really?" She said sarcastically and crossed her arms "As a good girlfriend of mine, you will accompany me inside of that mental institution where you will sign me in"

"You are so smart baby...and no, my mind has changed. Where do you want to go first?" I stated with a smile. She formed a smile on her lips too because of my answer.

"Loveland park" I widened my eyes when I heard her response.

"Are you fucking serious, Nayeon?" I asked with my eyebrows knitted together. She nodded her head as I sighed in disapproval. "No, Nayeon. That's not a good place to go. Change it"

She laughed as she saw my reaction "Just joking"

"Then let's go at the trick art museum instead" She replied and cuddled with me again.

"It's a nice choice, c'mon so we could have more time to go to another places" I kissed her temple before she moved away from me.

-

After we went at the trick art museum, we decided to have lunch on one of the famous restaurant that the Jeju have.

The things we did at the museum was to roam around the whole building, discovering and saw different tricky arts that will make your eyes wonder. It was great actually, one of the best places to visit here at Jeju. As a remembrance, we took some photos, mostly Nayeon's and some are we together.

"I'm already full...ahh" She said, leaning her back against the seat and her hands are on top of her belly. Me too, my tummy feel so full after eating pile of seafoods and carbohydrates like rice.

"Good to know after the long morning we had. It was nice to eat here, the foods were delicious" I stated and fixed the utensils we used. I arranged it, the leftovers were in a one plate as I stacked the plated we have used and the utensils on the top.

"Hmm...I would like to go here again someday" She commented as her eyes closed, still in her same position. It looks like we really enjoyed the dishes we had here.

"Let's stay for five minutes before going to the venue of horse riding. It's my first time to do it" I said, grabbing some tissue to wipe my hands.

"Okay"

-

We were already in the location where you can horse back riding. We wore some safety equipment like knee pads, elbow pads and a helmet to finish it. I hopped on my spot as I was excited to experience it for the first time.

It's really my first time to do it because when I was a child, I'm still afraid to do it. I'd always refuse whenever my dad or my mom asked me to try it. I'm a coward when I was a kid but now, I don't want to waste this opportunity to enjoy this ride.

"Are you excited?" Nayeon approached me while locking the elbow pads on her arms. She noticed me jumping while looking at the wide grass field.

"Of course, baby!" I exclaimed and rushed to give her an embrace. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me too.

"It looks like you are more nervous than excited" She remarked which made me pout as I broke the hug I initiated.

"That's mean but I'll not deny it. One kiss from you would be enough to wash my worries away" I pointed on my cheek while smiling sheepishly at her. She rolled her eyes but a smile was still displayed on her face because of my deed. 

"Alright, I'll give you" She scooted closer at me to grant my request. She started to lean in but when I knew that she was already close enough, I turned my head to face her so her lips collided on mine. The kiss was just quick because she immediately pulled away because of my unexpected action.

"Yah! I thought it's just on your cheek only!" She complained with her cheeks painted in shade of red. I giggled before leaning at her for a kiss again.

"It is better if your soft lips are on my lips" I mumbled between our kiss before breaking it again which made her let out a fit of giggles. I pinched her cheeks, making her pout as she pulled me into a side hug.

"Ma'am, the two horses were already ready for you two" One of the man here told us so we immediately followed behind him.

They helped us two to get on the back on the horse before guiding the animal to move. We roamed around the field as we were riding the back of the horse.

Once, our time has already end, we were back again at the starting point and removed the helmet and the rest from our body. I smiled at the staff who helped us.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed as I went back at the spot where we were earlier.

"Great! It's not even scary" Nayeon commented as I went closer to her.

"It's enjoyable, I'll make sure to come back here again!" I happily stated, making the men here smile at the sight of me celebrating.

"It is, but it would be more enjoyable if the one who I rode is you" She said, making my jaw drop. She winked at me before walking backwards with a playful smile. 

"I'll go first, baby!"

I heard the others laugh while I'm frozen on my spot, watching the running bunny.

She just didn't spoke it out loud that even the others heard it, did she?

Ah... that's embarrassing!

No wonder, it's all because of Im Nayeon's amazingly high confidence.