Chapter 24

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I just arrived at my school. It's 10:40 so I still have 20 minutes before the classes. I decided to buy some foods because I still not having any breakfast, I don't have enough time to cook and my fridge are empty. Therefore, I don't have a choice but to get some on our canteen.

I thought that when I went on the canteen, I would see Amy in there. Apparently, when I stepped inside it, they are nowhere to be seen, maybe they are already on the classroom.

I quickly bought my breakfast so there's no time to be wasted and I will not be late on my first class. After buying, I immediate dashed off to the classroom and sit on my seat.

"I thought that you will be late, it's already 10:50." Mina said when I arrived on my seat and I just gave her a smile. I opened my food and eat it fast so when our professor arrived, I am already finish with it.

"I wish that you're late so you'll got a scolding from the prof, that could make my day better" Amy said from her seat while looking at me with a smirk so I shoved some bread on her mouth so she can shut her mouth. Mina nudged me so I take my gaze off to Amy to her.

"I saw your post, huh. It's nice. Look, Tzuyu can't take her eyes off the post" She said pointing at the latter on our front, who kept staring at her phone. I saw that it was indeed my new post.  I smiled and leaned in close to her ear so I can whisper on her ears.

"Hey, your phone is already off. What are you staring at?" I whispered on her ears that made her stiffen on her seat. She immediately take her phone down on her table and look at my direction and looked back again in front as soon as she noticed how close our faces are.

"Mind your own business, idiot" She said that made me laugh. I stay on my position and whispered again on her ears.

"Eh I saw the picture. Do you love it? Ah, I don't even need to ask this because I think I already know " I said before going back to my seat with a smirk when I saw that her ears are getting red.

"You're such a tease, Y/n/n" Mina said with a giggle and I chuckled while laying my head on her shoulders and closed my eyes.

"GOOOOD MORNING CLASS!" Someone shouted making me jolted up from my seat in shock and saw that it was only one of my classmate. Others are also shocked but I am just the only one who was standing.

"FUCK IT, TAEHYUNG!" I shouted and gave him a bad finger and he just laughed it off while walking to his seat. I was about to take off my shoes to throw at that annoying boy when the door creaked open.

"Good morning class and why are you standing, Ms. Song?" Our prof said when he stepped inside our class with a papers on his arms. He looked at me with his brow raised and put the thing he's holding on the table.

"Be-Because sir, I can already feel your presence, I already knew that you were arriving so I already stand up, ready to greet you" I made an excuse with a sheepish smile which he believed because he just shrugged it off and gestured me to take a seat.

"That's the most stupid excuse I've ever heard, Y/n"  Amy complimented while laughing silently so the teacher would not hear her. I sat down on my chair and pinched her side.

"Aww" She whined and caressed the area I pinched.

"Just shut up and listen on the discussion, Amy" I said and listened to our professor discussing.

-

"Um..can I sit beside you?" A guy approached our table and asked Tzuyu while point at the seat beside her.

"Yes, you can. Mark" Tzuyu nod her head in approval and the guy happily sit beside her. He is Mark Lee, Tzuyu's crush for a year now and it's the third time Mark approached us and asked if he can sit beside Tzuyu and they will chat with each other.

Whenever I saw them, I would normally feel jealous but today, it's weird that I didn't feel anything while seeing them like that. I even feel happy that someone could make my bestfriend like that.

Someone nudged my side and I looked at that person "You kept staring at them" Mina unnie said while pointing the two with her lips. I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"Okay, okay. I'll keep my eyes off from them" I said with a grin and shove my spoon inside my mouth.

"Someone's jelly jelly~" Amy sing sang in my ears that me look at her weirdly.

"Huh?" I asked with my eyes furrowed.

"What huh? Huh?" She asked with a frown on her face "Usually you will say 'will you shut up?' or 'I know that you already know it so shut your mouth' or 'there's no need to lie so yes I admit, I am'" She stated with her eyebrows creased together.

I laughed and shoved another spoon on my mouth. I looked at the two and saw that the two of them are still chatting happily with each other.