Chapter 63

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

After that, I can see that Jihyo became a little distant to me. Well, that's my fault, I didn't go to her and give the answers she's been looking for. Come on, sometimes I need to hide the things from them because those are not their business, their problems. I don't want them to worry and mind any of these, this is just... just a bullshit. 

I sighed while arranging the papers in the desk. The waiting place are starting to be filled with the kids accompanied with their parents, some of them are playing and some are just sitting and sleeping especially the new born ones. 

"Good morning Miss Im" I heard a voice greeted me and a hand went to the top of the table. I noticed that it has a wristwatch and it is very familiar as what I can say. I stopped whatever I am doing and raised a brow when I looked up at the person. 

It's Y/n and that's why the watch is familiar...

It's the gift I handed to her last time. It's been a long time, shouldn't be the watch is already ruined or not working but why does it looks new? Maybe she bought a new one.

But if it is the one, why would she still wear it?

"I'll check in, could you give me the schedule list?" She requested and gave me a small smile. I nodded and was about to bend down to get the list which is placed under the desk when someone shouted, and the voice is very very very familiar.

The girl in front of me flinched at the loud voice.

"Yow, ugly woman!" The newly arrived greeted and I'm very sure it's for me. I snapped my head at her direction and rolled my eyes.

She's already here?

She didn't even informed me that she's already going back here.

But if I'll question her, I'm sure she'll answer 'then it's not a surprise anymore' or 'it's a surprise so I will literally not tell you about this'

"You shouldn't went back here. I prefer you being away from me" I immediately reacted but she just gave me an annoying smile.

"Moonbyul unnie?" Y/n asked the girl who was wearing a black sunglasses inside of a HOSPITAL.

She put her glasses up to her head and I saw her eyes grew wider. "A-are you t-two b-" 

"No" I shortly answered before she even misinterpret this situation. It's not like we are here, face to face, then we are back again. And she just started here four or five days ago. That's a no, no.

"Then why are you here?" Moonbyul asked pointing her shades at the doctor. Y/n got off guard as Moonbyul is being a sassy girl, asking her with a very cool voice.

"Uhm.. because I work here" Y/n responded, raising both of her brows in anticipation.

I could just facepalm mentally on why my bestfriend is an idiot. She asked the most stupid question I heard today. Did she not notice that the girl she asked is in a doctor gown?

"Yeah, right" She showed her full smile to cover her embarrassment just a while ago. "I'm just making sure about it"

I scoffed and hurriedly picked the list before placing it on the top of the table "Here"

"Thank you" She picked up the ballpen and wrote the things she should on the paper without wasting any time "I'll go now"

She turned her head at Moonbyul who was just watching us silently "And unnie, welcome back"

Moonbyul just nodded her head in response as Y/n walked directly to the room.

"Don't tell me she knew that you went abroad?" I immediately asked.