Chapter 14

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"She's still not here"

I spoke while looking at the outside by the windows. We're currently having classes but I don't listen at whatever the professor saying. I just watched the rain falls on the ground and the leaves rustles when the winds passing them by.

"Why? Do you miss her that much?" I faced Mina unnie, she have a teasing smirk plastered on her face. My eyebrows creased together and let out a scoff.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just listen on the discussion of Mr. Fart" She shook her head and chuckled a bit.

"I'm glad that you didn't deny it but I think that she will be already here at Monday, it's only three days remaining" I huffed out and gave her an 'are-you-sure' look.

"How could you say that is true?" She just shrugged and averted her gaze at the front again.

Did she just ignored me? Tch. I looked at the outside again, not bothering to listen at the boring discussion Mr. Faartz had.

-

"You know Amy, that this baby was missing her crush" Mina said while squeezing both of my cheeks. We are currently having lunch and we are here sitting on our usual table.

Amy placed her tray of food on the table and took a seat. She chuckled a bit and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I know, she's excited on when she will see her drop dead gorgeous looking crush" She smirked as she reached out at me and ruffled my hair.

I slapped her hand away and took a spoon of my food and put it in my mouth again. I looked at them annoyed when I notice that they are still giving me the teasing look.

"Could stop giving me that look?" I asked while scratching my left cheek.

"No" The said at the same time.

"I'll tell Wendy that you have a crush on her and you're always looking at her from afar, Amy" I said in a threatening way and she groaned when she heard what did I say.

"Don't you dare, Song. I'll tell her too when she came back" I gasped and slammed my hands at the table.

"No, you'll not" I said with a stern voice and looked at her eyes.

"Yes, I am" She said before she ran away without moving her food at the table.

Mina just shook at her head and chuckled a bit. She looked at Amy's tray and grabbed it.

"If she don't want it then I will eat this. It will be just a waste" She said before savoring the food Amy bought.

I sat down on my seat again and just continue eating, not bothering to search for my fucking annoying bestfriend who just ran out from the cafeteria to God's know where.

-

"Nayeon unnie~" I sang out when I saw her going out of the building. She looked at me and gave me a smile. She approached me and ruffled my hair.

"Have you just arrived from the school?" I nodded my head.

"You don't have a shift today?" I asked and followed her when she's start walking.

"Day-off, you should rest now and maybe answer all your homeworks if you have" I shook my head as she just gave me a confused look.

"What? Don't you want to take a rest?" She asked as I gave her a smile and sprung my arm around her shoulder.

"I want to but it could wait later anddd I want to have time with you alone" I saw that she's trying to stop herself from smiling but she just couldn't help but to have a smile formed on her face when I am being this sweet. I also saw that her cheeks are having a tint of pink.

"Aww, unnie did I make you blush?" I smirked at her teasingly.

I winced in pain when I felt someone punch my face. I looked at her and glared at her. Fuck, it hurts. She'll punch me with that big hand of hers.

"Unnie, why would you punch me? Ow, it hurts, you know." I said while rubbing the part where she punched me. She just scoffed and start strolling in the streets away from me.

"Hey, granny! Wait for me!" I yelled while catching up with this annoying grandma.

But, of course. I am more annoying. HAHAHA.