Chapter 12

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Good morning, Minari~~"

I greeted her when I saw her walking in the hallways. She looked at my direction with a confused face.

"Why are you so energetic this morning? Are you taking drugs?" She put her hand on my forehead as soon as I got in front of her. "Did you bumped your head on something? Because you never act like this when it's our first day of school"

"I know you're not an idiot because the idiot between the both of us is me so stop acting like that, okay?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"I'm glad, you know. Uh- I me-mean that is okay. Okay!" She nervously laughed when she saw the look I'm giving here.

"C'mon, let's go to our classroom.' She said and grabbed my wrists. She start dragging me to the way of our classroom.

We entered our class and sat beside to each other. We just chatted while waiting for teacher to arrive. The door opens and the teacher came in. I roamed my eyes at the room and I didn't notice the presence of Amy so I looked at Mina.

"Does Amy said something to you on why she still isn't here?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing. Maybe she's just late for this class. We all know that she's more irresponsible than you." I looked at her in annoyance and whined.

"Why would you compare that idiot to me?" She just shrugged.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning Mr. Faartz"

"Good morning Mr. Fart!" I shouted so all of our classmates looked at my direction and snorted their laughs. The professor also looked at me so I looked back at them confused.

Mina nudged my shoulder while laughing quietly and I glared at her.

"Please sit down now and Ms. Song, its Faartz not Fart." The professor said and I just bowed at him and scratched my nape while going back down at my seat.

"What the fuck, Y/n. First day of school and you're planning to create a chaos now, you're lucky that Mr. Faartz was in a good mood." She said with a chuckle.

The door barged open and there is Amy with her hands on her knees and sweating a lot while catching her breathe. The professor averted his gaze at Amy who just barged in from the board.

"First day of school and you are already late Ms. Moore. You have detention later after class." Mr. Faartz said and Amy just nodded her head and walked to the seat beside me.

"Aww, detention" I stuck my tongue out in a playful way and she looked at me in annoyance and flicked my forehead.

"Ow, fuck you, Amy." I cursed at her while rubbing my forehead.

"Fuck you too." Mina unnie just laughed at our interaction while taking notes of what the professor discussing.

-

"Oh, Y/n"

Amy said when I arrived beside her where is my locker placed. I looked at her while pulling out the book I have in my bag to put it in the locker and hummed to sign her to continue what she is saying.

"A guy went in front of your locker and put something inside."

When I opened my locker a few envelopes fell down on my feet. Amy glanced at my feet and shook her head disappointedly. I turned to face her with a confused look plastered in my face.

"What? What is you problem?" She glanced at me and smiled sadly.

"It's just" She trailed off

"It's just what? The look you are making is like someone died" I asked annoyed.

"It's just, I am feeling sad for the people who gave you that and admiring you. What did they saw in you? I feel sorry for them" She deeply sighed "Why not just me? I'm sexier, more gorgeous, more adorable, and hotter to you. You just look like an idio--" She didn't finished her sentenced as she received a smack from me.

"Fuck you, Amy." I cursed at her "But I agree on what you said"

"I know, rig--"

"Because you're only more, I am the most. The most gorgeous, most adorable, sexiest and hottest in this campus. I just look like idiot but you look MOREEE~~"I immediately sprinted away from her as I saw the look she's giving me.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE SONG Y/N! YOU BASTARD!" I turned around to stuck my tongue out at her and ran backwards. She looked more annoyed so I just continue teasing her and dashed in the hallways to the cafeteria.